Niclosamide for fat loss/ uncoupling

db9

I dont think there's evidence for it. Only increased anxiety at the beginning for me.
Well I think it says on the Wikipedia page that is has binding affinity for 5ht3 and 7 according to the studies run by Neuralstem and I saw a paper on longecity as well backing this up. I don’t have the time to find it now but I’ll look for it later.

Mauritio

Well I think it says on the Wikipedia page that is has binding affinity for 5ht3 and 7 according to the studies run by Neuralstem and I saw a paper on longecity as well backing this up. I don’t have the time to find it now but I’ll look for it later.
Ok yes, please link if you find it.

Ben.

Anyone still trying this?

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Anyone still trying this?
I took it for a few days about a month ago, along with Ivermectin paste when I was caring for my 14 year old that had covid... She took both as well....Never got covid, and her case was super mild and over in 2 days...

Ben.

I took it for a few days about a month ago, along with Ivermectin paste when I was caring for my 14 year old that had covid... She took both as well....Never got covid, and her case was super mild and over in 2 days...

It slows my body surprisingly down. Especially the nervous part. Feel like im more in the here and now. More in control so to speak.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

It slows my body surprisingly down. Especially the nervous part. Feel like im more in the here and now. More in control so to speak.
Yeah, I remember feeling really good when I was taking it consistently (see above). My skin was really fantastic during that period, too. That's when I took my thumbnail photo on a sunny winter morning. I had also gotten BBL laser surgery previously that fall, just to be fair.

I was experimenting with nicosomide to see if it had any uncoupling capacities. The previous spring I had come off keto and a bunch of hardcore fasting and I had gained about 5 or 10 pounds which feels like a lot to me, so I wanted to try to lose that weight. Eventually did but it wasn't the Niclosimide that helped.

As I neared the bottom quarter of my $88 bottle, I decided to save some in case covid came around our house.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

What is your motivation for trying Niclosimide?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals