Niacinamide

Jing

I've been taking niacinamide past few nights 1 gram before bed at first then last night 500mg before bed it's been helping me fall asleep quite fast and sleep quite alot better which is nice but it's causing such bad fatigue and brain fog like all I want to do is just lay down all day. How to prevent this fatigue but still take it for the sleep benefits??

J

jb116

I've been taking niacinamide past few nights 1 gram before bed at first then last night 500mg before bed it's been helping me fall asleep quite fast and sleep quite alot better which is nice but it's causing such bad fatigue and brain fog like all I want to do is just lay down all day. How to prevent this fatigue but still take it for the sleep benefits??
Balance with Trimethylglycine. I suggest the TMG earlier in the day, not at night.

Frankdee20

Doses that high tend to use up sugar reserves, so I hope you take that with lots of carbs or juice... When I first tried it, Jesus Christ, I had to eat so much or else it made me feel shitty

Zigzag

Typing this after taking 500mg and falling asleep :D. Also wouldn't evening niacinamide mess with lipolysis during the rest?

OP
J

Jing

Doses that high tend to use up sugar reserves, so I hope you take that with lots of carbs or juice... When I first tried it, Jesus Christ, I had to eat so much or else it made me feel shitty
Doesn't seem to effect me in a bad way like low blood sugar or anything. Just makes me tired and fatigued which I'm assuming is due to gaba and lowering stress hormones.

SamuraiJack

Had to stop taking that. Powerfully lowered cortisol and blood sugar and the same may have happened to u.
I had to eat a lot of sugar after that.
I don't think it can be healthy long term. Much prefer flush niacin, is not the same and has different effects.
Flush niacin effects growth hormone levels promotes amazing blood flow throughout. Definitely increases energy and knocks out depression. Noticed better at 500mg.
Not something I'd take everyday tho. eod.

Motorneuron

Does niacinamide interfere with the circadian rhythm?

Velve921

I’ve been experimenting niacinamide. As I keep increasing my daily dosage, it’s appearing that I need less fat to feel satiated. Which could be a sign that it’s inhibiting lipolysis. I’ve never been able to go lower fat. Does anyone recommend that I keep increasing as high as necessary as long as fat intake keeps going down as a response?

Motorneuron

I’ve been experimenting niacinamide. As I keep increasing my daily dosage, it’s appearing that I need less fat to feel satiated. Which could be a sign that it’s inhibiting lipolysis. I’ve never been able to go lower fat. Does anyone recommend that I keep increasing as high as necessary as long as fat intake keeps going down as a response?

Interesting as a theory, how much are you getting?

youngsinatra

I only feel good on very high doses. 500mg 2-3x a day makes me feel strange. 1g 2-3x is awesome.. don‘t know why exactly.

I always take TMG with it.