Niacinamide Inhibits Fatloss And Niacin Improve It?

Hgreen56

Here and there i read some vague posts that Niacinamide inhibits fatloss and niacin improves it.
Is this right?

zarrin77

Niacinamide won’t inhibit fat loss if you replenish the methyl groups that it uses up from being metabolized. Can use either Trimethylglycine or MSM supplementation for this.

Rodent studies show niacinamide has a very small, but positive, effect on fat loss / reduced fat gain as long as the rats don’t become methyl-group depleted.

Niacin also has a mildly beneficial effect on fat loss:

https://www.fasebj.org/doi/full/10.1096/fj.201801951R

67BD8CAF-0547-4DC2-97FC-AE870E72D85A.jpeg

See also here: (Niacin in humans: More muscle, less fat)
Proof-of-principle That NAD+ Deficiency Exists In Humans

NOTE: these two studies on niacin would NOT translate to niacinamide, becuase niacinamide does not activate GPR109A at all.

Niacinamide won’t inhibit fat loss if you replenish the methyl groups that it uses up from being metabolized. Can use either Trimethylglycine or MSM supplementation for this.

Rodent studies show niacinamide has a very small, but positive, effect on fat loss / reduced fat gain as long as the rats don’t become methyl-group depleted.

Niacin also has a mildly beneficial effect on fat loss:

Error - Cookies Turned Off

View attachment 18014

See also here: (Niacin in humans: More muscle, less fat)
Proof-of-principle That NAD+ Deficiency Exists In Humans

NOTE: these two studies on niacin would NOT translate to niacinamide, becuase niacinamide does not activate GPR109A at all.

Wich foods have TMG?

Chris Masterjohn does recommend a 1:1 ratio. I have really fatty liver and now make sure to take both in at least equal amounts, probably more TMG of late (due to its choline-sparing effect).

I believe that if methionine is kept at "discrete" levels and you get the right amount of dietary choline there is no need for TMG.

I'm talking about "low" Niacinamide dosages, so around 200-300mg per day.

L'esaurimento, se presente, può verificarsi dopo alcune settimane di utilizzo a seconda anche della routine della vita quotidiana ...

I found this pics...

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-s0006295217306718-fx1_lrg.jpg
    1-s2.0-s0006295217306718-fx1_lrg.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 11

ddjd

take niacinamide AWAY from fats. i notice incredible benefits from niacinamide on high carb, zero fat (essentially fruit only in my case). but niacinamide after a fatty meal really causes me problems probably due to the build up of fats that cant be burned

take niacinamide AWAY from fats. i notice incredible benefits from niacinamide on high carb, zero fat (essentially fruit only in my case). but niacinamide after a fatty meal really causes me problems probably due to the build up of fats that cant be burned

I would say it makes a lot of sense what you say ... even if personally it's really hard to sustain zero fat.

Let's assume that I consume 10g of fat with a meal rich in carbohydrates and proteins, would you insert niacinamide before, during or after the meal to start its inhibitory action on FAO?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals