Niacinamide Anxiety Rebound Or Hypoglycemia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

This morning I had two cups of coffee with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and like a cup of milk in each cup, I probably added 100mg of B3 Niacinamide. Felt great for two hours getting alot of work done, almost sweating. I then ate like 5 egg whites 1 yolk (I am a big guy need protein) and 20Oz of orange juice. Next thing you know my arms/legs were getting weak, and I got super spacey, almost freaked me out like a panic attack. I chugged some more orange juice and headed to my dads office on the way there I thought I was freaking out. Pulled over got a pack of cigarettes and some gummy bears. Smoked one and ate the gummy bears. Now I am feeling normal still a little shaky.

Was this a b3 anxiety rebound since it's inhibitory?
Hypoglycemia?
To much Caffeine?
Maybe rebound anxiety from drinking a lot of alcohol the day before?

It was scary.

Thanks for the help

Black Ops

Egg's are very insuliongenic so can cause a rapid drop in blood sugar. Ray did mention this somewhere but i cant rembember atm. Having 5 eggs at once seems way too much especially alongside with niancimaide which also has blood sugar lowering effects.

I suggest you to reduce the egg consumption in one sitting to around 1-2 IMO

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Egg's are very insuliongenic so can cause a rapid drop in blood sugar. Ray did mention this somewhere but i cant rembember atm. Having 5 eggs at once seems way too much especially alongside with niancimaide which also has blood sugar lowering effects.

I suggest you to reduce the egg consumption in one sitting to around 1-2 IMO

Thank you for the information. I was aware of both of these facts, but didn't put two and two together. Seems like this was an adrenaline issue.

jitsmonkey

2tbs sugar per x 2 cup = 50carb
20oz oj = 71carb
121 carb total vs 20g protein PLUS the energetic demands of niac and caffeine
simply too much stim not enough stored fuel.

If this was breakfast (I don't know your current health status) your liver could SUCK at storing glycogen
so if its bfast you tried to replenish your all night fast AND stack metabolic stimulants on top of it.

You'd be better served refueling first
then a lil later more fuel and stims

Obviously lots of folks don't have this issue but its more common than you might think.

As I've gotten healthier I can stack stims with fuel on an less than full tank but for a long time that was not true.

If your tank is less than full, especially if its empty (ie. low glycogen, post night fast, etc)
don't have stims with your first feed. Even if that first feed is just a cup or two of OJ
then a bit later then go to your "first meal" carb/prot/fat/stims/whatever

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

2tbs sugar per x 2 cup = 50carb
20oz oj = 71carb
121 carb total vs 20g protein PLUS the energetic demands of niac and caffeine
simply too much stim not enough stored fuel.

If this was breakfast (I don't know your current health status) your liver could SUCK at storing glycogen
so if its bfast you tried to replenish your all night fast AND stack metabolic stimulants on top of it.

You'd be better served refueling first
then a lil later more fuel and stims

Obviously lots of folks don't have this issue but its more common than you might think.

As I've gotten healthier I can stack stims with fuel on an less than full tank but for a long time that was not true.

If your tank is less than full, especially if its empty (ie. low glycogen, post night fast, etc)
don't have stims with your first feed. Even if that first feed is just a cup or two of OJ
then a bit later then go to your "first meal" carb/prot/fat/stims/whatever

This is relieving to read. I didn't know what was going on.. Freaked me out big time. I'm coming back to reality as we speak.

Thanks

jitsmonkey

20g protein : 120g carb should be fine on their own without the stims.

(after re-reading your post I realized I missed your 2c of milk in there
so my macro calcs may not have been accurate) but at the end of the day the story is the same.
Stims plus protein immed after long fast or low glycogen for whatever reason
are going to be problematic for many

M

member 14952

I have experienced a spike in adrenaline from two eggs and apparently not enough honey. It got better immediately after eating more honey but damn: I have the worst thoughts or perspective on anything during the process. Super high anxiety from low blood sugar and the choline is stimulating as well. I Will stick to the one or two yolks per day from now on

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals