Niacin - Intestinal Permeability And Oxidative Stress In Patients With Alcoholic Pellagra

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you @charlie. I knew thiamine was helpful for recovering alcoholics but I didn’t know about niacin.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Tarmander

Thank you @charlie. I knew thiamine was helpful for recovering alcoholics but I didn’t know about niacin.
I believe B3 was part of the original alcoholic anonymous protocol from Bill, but was taken out to be accepted by the mainstream.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I believe B3 was part of the original alcoholic anonymous protocol from Bill, but was taken out to be accepted by the mainstream.
Interesting. I noticed everyone I’ve worked with who is hospitalized for alcoholism is put on thiamine.

Tarmander

Interesting. I noticed everyone I’ve worked with who is hospitalized for alcoholism is put on thiamine.
I dont think niacin is part of the emergency protocol for alcoholism, but part of how you address the desire for alcohol.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I dont think niacin is part of the emergency protocol for alcoholism, but part of how you address the desire for alcohol.
Yes, it would probably work better if niacin was added. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals