Niacin Flush Symptoms

GorillaHead

So i enjoy the niacin flush. But i noticed an odd pattern. The flush and redness only occurs mainly in my upper body and mainly in areas where i have body hair besides facial hair. Any idea why? Like my arms have hair on top and its red from the flush but the bottom of my arm no flush and no hair.

michael94

I think ray peat said niacin is important for phosphate metabolism

so the flush or at least a mild version of it is what it feels when phosphate is not acting as a metabolic poison, I have been drawn towards niacin since my adolescence... but if it was as simple to fix phosphate metabolism as taking niacin well wouldnt that be nice

michael94

So i enjoy the niacin flush. But i noticed an odd pattern. The flush and redness only occurs mainly in my upper body and mainly in areas where i have body hair besides facial hair. Any idea why? Like my arms have hair on top and its red from the flush but the bottom of my arm no flush and no hair.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think ray peat said niacin is important for phosphate metabolism

so the flush or at least a mild version of it is what it feels when phosphate is not acting as a metabolic poison, I have been drawn towards niacin since my adolescence... but if it was as simple to fix phosphate metabolism as taking niacin well wouldnt that be nice
When i am flushing i feel like i am 21 again. Everythint feels perfect and right. Ugh i wish i can hold on to the feeling. Feet get cold so much