Niacin Covid regimine

sugarisgreat

This scientist on twitter has posted a really good protocol (natural) based on niacin (for Covid/vaccine, etc.). You can get all this stuff on Bulk Supplements/Swansons Vitamins for cheap.
This piggybacks on a lot of Hoffer's work (doctor yourself.com), but this guy has a strong background. Worth your time.

He is on Twitter here:

E5YPGMYWEAACReS.jpeg

Here is a video he did:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4spgBXykcLs

Marija

In the middle of me watching it, the video got removed "for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines".

OP
sugarisgreat

sugarisgreat

It must work! His twitter page has a lot of good information too.
He is adding a few things to help, namely Beef Liver (hello Ray) and TMG (which I also read about first on this forum).

TradClare

How much niacin is he suggesting? It is only to be used with illness or all the time?

OP
sugarisgreat

sugarisgreat

Basic protocol starting with:
1) 500mg flush niacin three times a day (work up to it if the flush is too much add TMG if no flush).
2) 500mg niacinamide three times a day
3) 500mg NAC three times a day

Move up (if needed) to 1gm of each niacin.

a) He was saying to add a good B vitamin (Designs for Health vitamin B-he said was a good one),
b) TMG (if you don't flush on 500mg right away with flush niacin, you may need it).
c) Liver (Ancestral Supplements, but I bet fresh would be better if you can stomach it).

The chart above has some other things, but that is the foundation.

He contends that Covid is based on the bodies niacin-shortage.

He also thinks this will help vaccine damage, long-covid, preventative.

GenericName86

Sorry if I'm not understanding but in the "other B vitamins" section he mentions b12 and it then says separately from niacin/niacinamide? Is that correct?

OP
sugarisgreat

sugarisgreat

He said to add a good, full spectrum B vitamin to the 2 niacins (listed higher doses to take separately above).

One example of a good Full Spectrum B vitamin (the one he takes) is on Amazon here:

Designs for Health B-Supreme - Powerful B Vitamin Complex with B1, B2, B3, B6 + B12, Includes Active Folate (Methylfolate), TMG + Choline - Non-GMO B Complex Supplement (60 Capsules)​

P

Peatness

Niacin is not safe

OP
sugarisgreat

sugarisgreat

So many doctors have lived well into their 90's using large doses of niacin.

If you are interested, you should post that article on his twitter feed. I think he could address this better than I can.

skuabird

I started taking niacin because of covid protocols I saw. It flushed me even a low doses. I did take 500mg once and had such a large flush I felt panicked- had a cold shower and laid in bed until it passed because it was messing up my vision and I was dizzy too. It felt somewhat relieving afterwards the first time, but I dropped the dose to 150mg. Even at that dose I noticed a drop in energy and temp after and a bit of a sore throat the rest of the day.

I stopped taking it for a while, though it did seem my body was adapting...I am taking niacinamide now with no problems (at least that I can tell)

P

Peatness

I stopped taking it for a while, though it did seem my body was adapting...I am taking niacinamide now with no problems (at least that I can tell)
Good move. It's safer and tested

Jam

Be careful out there folks. There is a reason niacin is not "Peaty".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-30 192631.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-30 192631.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 102

kaydeegee

Be careful out there folks. There is a reason niacin is not "Peaty".
Glad we are on the same page ;)
Niacin is not safe

This "Niacin protocol" has been updated to include melatonin, which, when taken with flush niacin, is supposed to mitigate the flush! Can anyone with a better understanding of physiology than I have (doesn't take much :laughing:) confirm/deny this change would make niacin safe, and the protocol Peat-friendly? (Details here!)

Nebula

This "Niacin protocol" has been updated to include melatonin, which, when taken with flush niacin, is supposed to mitigate the flush! Can anyone with a better understanding of physiology than I have (doesn't take much :laughing:) confirm/deny this change would make niacin safe, and the protocol Peat-friendly? (Details here!)
Why not just take niacinamide? What’s the reason for preferring niacin?

kaydeegee

Why not just take niacinamide? What’s the reason for preferring niacin?
As an absolute layman, this is what I've gathered: Flush niacin is ultra-high potency, which means way more support for our cells... But when we "flush," it means that it's not actually getting fully absorbed. The addition of melatonin "primes" the cells, enabling them to take in more of the niacin and use it for healing.

Recoen

The increase in serotonin (and other monoamine neurotransmitters), arguably, has to do with having to methylate the extra niacin and niacinamide (nicotinic acid and nicotinamide). Therefore, you have less methyl donors available to methylate serotonin, etc. Focusing on oxidizing NADH back to NAD+ at complex I would be helpful. And possibly taking smaller doses of all the Bs throughout the day. You could also take creatine and things to support phosphatidylcholine production because ~80% methylation is used to make these.