NHS Covid Injection Advert

Don

The constant urge for us to get the jab from authorities around the world is crazy.

tankasnowgod

It's a sign they are getting more desperate

100%. If we truly just went through "The Most Deadly Pandemic in More Than a Century!™" and these vaccines were truly "Safe and Effective™!" they wouldn't need to advertise, threaten, or go door to door like a 1950s vacuum cleaner salesman. They would be sold out everywhere, supply couldn't keep up with demand, people would be getting 2,3,4,5 or more shots, and they might even figure out a rationing program.

The reality is they are out of volunteers, far short of the 75% of the population they were forecasting/hoping for. Probably about halfway to their goal and sputtered out.

Don

100%. If we truly just went through "The Most Deadly Pandemic in More Than a Century!™" and these vaccines were truly "Safe and Effective™!" they wouldn't need to advertise, threaten, or go door to door like a 1950s vacuum cleaner salesman. They would be sold out everywhere, supply couldn't keep up with demand, people would be getting 2,3,4,5 or more shots, and they might even figure out a rationing program.

The reality is they are out of volunteers, far short of the 75% of the population they were forecasting/hoping for. Probably about halfway to their goal and sputtered out.
I hope so, but here in BC Canada seems most have been jabbed.

tankasnowgod

I'm sure it varies from country to country (and even in different regions).

It might feel that way, even if it's not true. They still control the propaganda, and likely make the wise unvaxxed feel like outsiders. I don't doubt the "official" vaxxxed stats are inflated, but how much is anyone's guess. It's also likely that the unvaxxed will be quieter about it, maybe even filling out false vaxxxine cards and such, so you are likely to feel like part of a smaller group, even if it's roughly the same size, or larger. After all, there is no group paying the unvaxxed thousands of dollars to broadcast their NOT taking the vaccine on the social media, but apparently some people with large followings have gotten that offer to take a shot and post it for that amount. Plus, you can't exactly broadcast a non-event. Even the most vaxxxed person spends 99.9+% of their life NOT taking vaxxxines.

I certainly don't broadcast my vaxxxine status out in public. But I don't wear a mask, either.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

@Pina
Thank God for UK Column news the last Bastion of truth in the UK I've been watching it for over a year I imagine you have as well?
Yes, the 'pandemic' lead me to them. I only listen to mainstream news just to keep ahead of the lies.

mrchibbs

Canada sure sucks right now. Reallly high vaccination rates and conformity.

OP
P

Peatness

@Pina
exactly same here... I like trying to study their lying faces
Our politicians are guilty of domestic abuse. Gaslighting the population, lying to them, keeping them anxious and away from friends and family, injuring them with an experimental injection. There is usually a law against this kind of thing

Rick K