OP
P

Peatness

From today 4 boosters will be rolled out

Criminals

1662394861626.png

TheCalciumCad

We are in for a long winter @TheCalciumCad

I dread winter every year in England in fairness. If I have to take a few cold showers this winter oh well, if ***t costs more than usual oh well, if I can't eat exactly what I want oh well. It's the normies who will be feeling it the most as they're STILL clueless in all this. The problem is most of them will be so overwhelmed by all of it to put together what's happening. Nothing will piss people off more than being cold, hungry and broke tho. A big winter of discontent for Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if it's predicted to be the "coldest winter ever" aswell in Europe, by total coincidence of course.

OP
P

Peatness

I dread winter every year in England in fairness. If I have to take a few cold showers this winter oh well, if ***t costs more than usual oh well, if I can't eat exactly what I want oh well. It's the normies who will be feeling it the most as they're STILL clueless in all this. The problem is most of them will be so overwhelmed by all of it to put together what's happening. Nothing will piss people off more than being cold, hungry and broke tho. A big winter of discontent for Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if it's predicted to be the "coldest winter ever" aswell in Europe, by total coincidence of course.
I agree. I'm surprised things are not worse than the are already. I've been prepping for over a year now but I can't say I'm not apprehensive about being cold this winter. However, it won't be a surprise if the worse happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCalciumCad

I agree. I'm surprised things are not worse than the are already. I've been prepping for over a years now but I can't say I not apprehensive about being cold this winter. However, it won't be a surprise if the worse happens.

I'm not really worried about anything but then I don't have 3 Pfizer needles hanging out my arse. There will be food shortages but mainly it will be periods of not being able to get certain foods and heavy inflation on the things that are actually available. I expect it to be colder than usual in Europe (again, by total coincidence) but lots of general disruption to peoples energy level to lower their awareness and lull them into another covid shot. All while shaming people with climate propaganda so they feel guilty for even wanting their thermastats over 19degreees this winter, if they can even afford it. Then round it off with "it could be worse you could be in Ukraine!" 🇺🇦🇺🇦

OP
P

Peatness

About 1 hour into this interview Whitney Webb talks about being pressured to get the covid jabs by the National Harm Service (NHS) when she was pregnant and in the UK. She refused of course. There are unscrupulous people in the NHS. It is my misfortune that I have encountered some of them.

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals