Newsletter March 2017

Discussion in 'Articles & Newsletters Discussion' started by Peatit, May 31, 2017.

1. jitsmonkey

jitsmonkey Member

As long as you don't start publicly referring to yourself in the 3rd person I think that's great. lol

2. OP
    Peatit

Peatit Member

Interesting topic but we're talking about the newsletter from May.
    Anyway, it seems that he hasn't written any for March.

3. HDD

HDD Member

March 2017
    Parkinson's disease: Some contexts for tremulous stiffness

4. OP
    Peatit

Peatit Member

Thank you, well I haven't received it, I have to contact him.

5. Drareg

Drareg Member

Great quotes, the problem now is anyone has the power via social media,we thought it was power to the individuals however groups of individuals via pseudo accounts have taken advantage of social media,look at what Robert Mercer achieved by funding a few guys online in Canada and Uk,they swayed the Brexit masterfully.
    The "establishment" are aware of this now,clearly! it will be interesting to see if Trump will have the balls to run for a second term,they will ruin him and the Mercer family, I've no side in this but it will ruthless imo,basically Mercer wants government to be as small as possible,almost as close to anarchy as possible,he's a billionaire so suits him,problem is shaping public opinion again when the establishment know his plays,or just know of him,he blindsided them.
    Interestingly they are rumoured to use manifold and holonomy mathematical techniques,geometry for trading,this is in the domain of what Bohm was working toward,holographic reality,all parts contain the whole,by knowing or influencing a small part or large you can make better judgements for stocks etc
    It's the inspired by Claude Shannon's "information theory "I think.

The decline of metabolic energy and the increased demand for it via kids and mortgages some would say,not the case as the kids can offer renewed energy in some cases,new meaning for example, I think it's the unmet expectations of life hitting home as we approach 32ish,when said expectations are the usual "capatilist styled" expectations we get in trouble.

6. haidut

haidut Member

Have you noticed the mainstream media theme lately that kids are "parasites" of sorts, especially while in the womb? Not many people are aware of this, I brought it up in that thread of "progesterone as immunosuppressant" and people there reacted with surprise. There are quite a few official studies on PubMed, of course coming out of bastions of "intelligence" like Harvard, that pregnancy is a parasitic condition that the maternal organism barely tolerates for 9 months and the women who spontaneously abort are somehow healthier as they managed to overthrow that "burden" earlier. I wonder what's next - probably something along the lines of life itself is an abnormality waiting to be corrected...Oh wait, that is the theme song of the Heat Death of the Universe gang.

7. Drareg

Drareg Member

Study by men probably......
    Their ignoring the developing facts around the triad of sort,woman ,child and placenta become one "whole" ,a new organism temporarily.