Newbie with ME/CFS, fibromyalga and food sensitivities

AnnaO

Hi all, I'm Anna. I'm 35 and was recently diagnosed with ME/CFS and fibromyalga and I also have IBS with tons of food sensitivities. Like many of you I've done the rounds: vegetarian, vegan, paleo, detox, low-carb, 80/10/10... Somehow I recently found myself reading through Danny Roddy's weblog and buying "The Peat Whisperer". Due to not having a properly working brain and English being my second language, Peat's own writings are too much at the moment. What really caught my attention and kept me reading was this thing of healing at cellular level that then ripples through the rest of the body. The more I read the more confused I get but also fashinated and eager to try it out.

Anyway, I'm a bit overwhelmed and I have millions of questions so I'm grateful you're all here :D My main concern at the moment is how to make it work without dairy and eggs. Any suggestions?

Beebop

Hi Anna! No suggestions, but good luck :)

I know from past experiences that increasing my thyroid medication always helped my 'IBS'. I used to think dairy was a problem, and now I don't think it is. I think that was partly psychological, and also partly lack of thyroid impairing digestion.

I'm still new here, so I'm really just saying hi!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Anna, welcome to the forum! :welcome

I totally missed your entrance, sorry. :(