New York Area Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Investigation - “pre-planted Explosives"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They know......

"On July 24, the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Districts voted unanimously for a new investigation, citing “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

“We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last,Gioia said.

More at link:
New York Area Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Investigation

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

It's a bit like with the UFOs. Pentagon leaked a video, NYT published it and every mainstream shill is still saying UFOs are swamp gas or something. My personal favourite doc on 9/11:

It has no scifi speculation, just facts on who benefitted.

Rand56

Yup. Anyone who believes the official BS narrative on 9-11, is either braindead, or just too lazy to do their own research on it. Way too many holes in the official narrative, which makes it all BS.

burtlancast

For reminders, back in the fifties, they had no less than 6 separate senatorial investigations on prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbour attack.

They all conveniently concluded nobody could have known.

Which of course today everybody knows is a lie.

But the lie persists, and i predict so will the 911 lie, whatever investigations they come up with now or in the future.

ddjd

the best thing is to ask people, how many buildings collapsed on 9/11?? no one even knows about WT7 building collapsing despite the fact no plane even going into it!!!

For reminders, back in the fifties, they had no less than 6 separate senatorial investigations on prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbour attack.

But the lie persists, and i predict so will the 911 lie, whatever investigations they come up with now or in the future.

Agree 100%

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Except for where you missed the part where it was Promised your signature is going to be flipped right side back up. :ss2

Soren

Forum Supporter
I personally assume incompetence before conspiracy. I am very skeptical of the 9/11 conspiracy claims. I watched the video and read the link. I did not see any reference to the "overwhelming evidence" they speak of. Does anyone know what evidence they are referring to?

Vinny

After 50-100 years, the US government, pressed in the corner by claims and evidences, will say: "- .... ok, we did it ...... for the good of the American nation...." - and there will be no one between the living to ask for justice....

Hugh Johnson

tygertgr

Any discussion of the physics of how the buildings came down is totally irrelevant and a deliberate smoke screen. Ignore anything about explosives or thermite or whatever because it's a deliberate distraction.

Researchers have pieced together the agents moving around and funding the attack in exquisite detail. We know exactly who did 911 and why. We even know about third parties who had advanced warning and made financial bets; billions moved in the futures markets leading up to it.

I reiterate: the physics of how the buildings came down is totally irrelevant and anyone bringing it up is part of a disinformation campaign. It doesn't matter if teams of midget clowns with hacksaws are actually what collapsed the buildings. Maybe trained squirrels. Doesn't matter.

The reality is we know via extensive documentation that agents of two particular middle eastern nations in alliance with certain american political elites coordinated the thing. The buildings and the physics of collapse are noise to distract you.

Rand56

Any discussion of the physics of how the buildings came down is totally irrelevant and a deliberate smoke screen

I don't get how you can say it's totally irrelevant. The fact is, the official narrative of how the towers collapsed is BS. It's clear as a bell when you look at slow motion replays of the towers collapsing, that the structure of the buildings as they were collapsing, was turned into dust in mid-air, NOT from a breach of the inner structure and subsequent weight of the structure making it collapse. If that were to happen, there would have been tons more wreckage on the ground, which there wasn't. I don't see how us being lied to in this regard, is totally irrelevant.

nwo2012

I don't get how you can say it's totally irrelevant. The fact is, the official narrative of how the towers collapsed is BS. It's clear as a bell when you look at slow motion replays of the towers collapsing, that the structure of the buildings as they were collapsing, was turned into dust in mid-air, NOT from a breach of the inner structure and subsequent weight of the structure making it collapse. If that were to happen, there would have been tons more wreckage on the ground, which there wasn't. I don't see how us being lied to in this regard, is totally irrelevant.

Yes but I dont think thats what he means. He is alluding to the fact that focusing on how the buildings fell, with the multiple theories such as thermite/thermate, missiles, cutting of support beams no plane theory, UFOs, remote controlled planes leads to endless debates and takes the focus away from this obvious MOSAD operation.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Words that they live and die by.

Rand56

Yes but I dont think thats what he means. He is alluding to the fact that focusing on how the buildings fell, with the multiple theories such as thermite/thermate, missiles, cutting of support beams no plane theory, UFOs, remote controlled planes leads to endless debates and takes the focus away from this obvious MOSAD operation.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Words that they live and die by.

Yes I understand that, but figuring out "what" happened is all part of the puzzle, including both "who" and "why".

David G

A call for a "new" investigation. By who, the government? LOL, yeah like that's going to reveal anything.

A real independent investigation already happened 15+ years ago, done by 100's of engineers, scientists, architects, and ordinary citizens. 100's of web pages, books, and documentaries made clear that the 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

Webster Tarpley's book probably has the best overview of exactly how it was done and the 46 military "drills" that were "coincidentally" happening that day: https://www.amazon.com/11-Synthetic-Terror-Made-USA/dp/1615771115

I personally assume incompetence before conspiracy. I am very skeptical of the 9/11 conspiracy claims. I watched the video and read the link. I did not see any reference to the "overwhelming evidence" they speak of. Does anyone know what evidence they are referring to?

Thank you for keeping sanity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom