New Way To Take Vitamins And Prohormones (K2 And Others)

kdvwest

Made a post here: Super Cheap High-Potency Vitamin K2
regarding making an emulsion of coconut oil + mk4. Not sure how possible it is, but was wanting to get other opinions on it.
-----
How long does it take to notice the effects when dissolved in coconut oil ? With the DMSO versions is instantaneous.

I wanted to stop using hormones for a while but...heck...you made me curious. I'm gonna try some healthnatura preg powder with coconut oil and see.

How are you dosing DMSO + MK4? I assume it also gets dissolve since DMSO is a pretty good solvent?

You using a dropper? How are you measuring dosage per droplet if so?

I like the idea of coconut oil + MK4 since that's two birds one teaspoon since I already take coconut oil.

OP
ecstatichamster
I find the emulsion strikingly effective. I'm now mixing it in my palm. Saves dishes.

kdvwest

What are you using to measure the amount of vitamin k you're dosing? Scales?

johnwester130

I've had great success with Idealabs topicals so I started to put K2 MK4 powder into a tiny amount of coconut oil, about a teaspoon along with a few drops of vitamin E liquid.

I can add D3 powder if I need D3, or pregnenolone and DHEA if I want, and vitamin A, stir it around and apply it to my stomach.

This is awesome in how well it works. In another thread on aspirin I said it prevents bleeding that I would get even with plenty of K2 orally consumed.

This lets anyone create any kind of topical as long as they have the powder or liquid and it's oil soluble.

I've been giving tiny amounts to my wife and it is helping her as well with libido issues. It's subtle but it is having an effect (much better lubrication for instance).

do the gums count as "topical" >?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals