New Way To Take Vitamins And Prohormones (K2 And Others)

I've had great success with Idealabs topicals so I started to put K2 MK4 powder into a tiny amount of coconut oil, about a teaspoon along with a few drops of vitamin E liquid.

I can add D3 powder if I need D3, or pregnenolone and DHEA if I want, and vitamin A, stir it around and apply it to my stomach.

This is awesome in how well it works. In another thread on aspirin I said it prevents bleeding that I would get even with plenty of K2 orally consumed.

This lets anyone create any kind of topical as long as they have the powder or liquid and it's oil soluble.

I've been giving tiny amounts to my wife and it is helping her as well with libido issues. It's subtle but it is having an effect (much better lubrication for instance).

Elize

Thanks for the interesting info. Where do you buy the powder form you refer to. Elize

Sinjin

Good shout. Tried it the last couple of days and got more pronounced effects than with either the oral or dmso versions :thumbsup:

grenade

I've had great success with Idealabs topicals so I started to put K2 MK4 powder into a tiny amount of coconut oil, about a teaspoon along with a few drops of vitamin E liquid.

I can add D3 powder if I need D3, or pregnenolone and DHEA if I want, and vitamin A, stir it around and apply it to my stomach.

This is awesome in how well it works. In another thread on aspirin I said it prevents bleeding that I would get even with plenty of K2 orally consumed.

This lets anyone create any kind of topical as long as they have the powder or liquid and it's oil soluble.

I've been giving tiny amounts to my wife and it is helping her as well with libido issues. It's subtle but it is having an effect (much better lubrication for instance).

Good shout. Tried it the last couple of days and got more pronounced effects than with either the oral or dmso versions :thumbsup:

Awesome stuff guys.

Sinjin, how did you figure the k2 (I assume you were referring to k2) absorbed better with coconut oil & E versus DMSO or oral consumption?

Sinjin

I just got a noticeable boost from the coconut oil version in terms of energy, mood lift etc, which I never noticed from the dmso versions. It could have been the Vit A rather than k2 though, need to try them individually.

grenade

I just got a noticeable boost from the coconut oil version in terms of energy, mood lift etc, which I never noticed from the dmso versions. It could have been the Vit A rather than k2 though, need to try them individually.

If you do try them individually, please do share. I'd love to hear your results.

raypeatclips

What sort of vitamin a and k2 did you use with the coconut oil? Were they powder or already liquid?

CoolTweetPete

I've been making a similar topical which has improved my skin quality dramatically. I think it also helps with muscle recovery after exertion.

- Coconut oil melted at low temp
- Magnesium oil
- Vitamin A (Retinil)
- Taurine

Blender for a minute or two and it solidifies as a soft white cream.

Prosper

How well is the K2 powder supposed to dissolve into the oil? I attempted this with Carlson's MK4 capsules and the small particles seem to stay intact without actually melting into the oil. Will skin be able to absorb these nevertheless? At the moment it feels like the powder is too rough and not fine enough to achieve anything else than just sit on the skin.

OP
ecstatichamster
How well is the K2 powder supposed to dissolve into the oil? I attempted this with Carlson's MK4 capsules and the small particles seem to stay intact without actually melting into the oil. Will skin be able to absorb these nevertheless? At the moment it feels like the powder is too rough and not fine enough to achieve anything else than just sit on the skin.
Pure K2 dissolves perfectly. You may have binders you are dealing with. The K2 is
probably dissolving though.

grenade

That brand of k2 mk4 has stearic acid, vegetable stearin, and silica. Ain't no way that'll dissolve lol. Try pure K2 powder from Vitaspace.

Prosper

Ah yeah of course. Well I conveniently just ran out of it, I'll give the Vitaspace one a try.

Ritchie

I've been making a similar topical which has improved my skin quality dramatically. I think it also helps with muscle recovery after exertion.

- Coconut oil melted at low temp
- Magnesium oil
- Vitamin A (Retinil)
- Taurine

Blender for a minute or two and it solidifies as a soft white cream.
That sounds like a great concoction! I imagine it is probably quite beneficial for spots of dermatitis, etc. also.. How much of each do you put in? Do you use it as a kind of moisturiser on the face and body?

CoolTweetPete

That sounds like a great concoction! I imagine it is probably quite beneficial for spots of dermatitis, etc. also.. How much of each do you put in? Do you use it as a kind of moisturiser on the face and body?

It is mostly coconut oil but I've been playing with the ratios and how they effect the melting point.

I eyeball everything but I would say it's about 5 parts coconut oil, 1 part Mag Oil, 1/4 bottle of Retinil, and 4 tbsp of Taurine.

I apply it everywhere after showering. I initially made it to use on the scalp but my skin has really benefited as well.

raypeatclips

It is mostly coconut oil but I've been playing with the ratios and how they effect the melting point.

I eyeball everything but I would say it's about 5 parts coconut oil, 1 part Mag Oil, 1/4 bottle of Retinil, and 4 tbsp of Taurine.

I apply it everywhere after showering. I initially made it to use on the scalp but my skin has really benefited as well.

By scalp do you mean for hair loss or for some kind of dry scalp condition? If hair loss, have you noticed any changes?

Ron J

Hey @ecstatichamster do you know how long DHEA can last in coconut oil/MCT?
MCT interests me more for scrotal application. Coconut oil's lauric acid seems to decrease DHT. MCT seems to be Capric Acid/Caprylic Acid, so if those don't decrease DHT, it would seem more convenient. I'm aware that ingesting coconut oil isn't detrimental to androgens(on the contrary), I'm only concerned of lauric acid's topical effects on the scrotum. And thanks for the thread.

Makrosky

How long does it take to notice the effects when dissolved in coconut oil ? With the DMSO versions is instantaneous.

I wanted to stop using hormones for a while but...heck...you made me curious. I'm gonna try some healthnatura preg powder with coconut oil and see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals