*NEW* vitamin D information everyone needs to know!

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I noticed that b6 and b12 tended to accentuate the toxic effects of vitamin D
The b1, b2, b5 and b9 give me a strong increase in metabolism.
but the best is b5.
So you figured out on your own B5 has helped you? That's amazing as that's exactly what Dr. Gominak found out, that B5 helped her patients who had gotten their vitamin D up to 60 and started getting awful symptoms after a period of about 2 yrs. It had caused B5 deficiency.

sousfifre96

So you figured out on your own B5 has helped you? That's amazing as that's exactly what Dr. Gominak found out, that B5 helped her patients who had gotten their vitamin D up to 60 and started getting awful symptoms after a period of about 2 yrs. It had caused B5 deficiency.
I started the b5 supplementation on Friday, now I don't feel the side effects of the vitamin D.
I just feel like myself, my mood and my energy is up.
I just don't know if the beneficial effects will fade away after stopping the supplementation or if I will be 100% cured.

I even think that the beneficial effects of coffee come from its low b5 composition.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I started the b5 supplementation on Friday, now I don't feel the side effects of the vitamin D.
I just feel like myself, my mood and my energy is up.
I just don't know if the beneficial effects will fade away after stopping the supplementation or if I will be 100% cured.

I even think that the beneficial effects of coffee come from its low b5 composition.
It shouldn't fade away, especially if that's what was needed.

Aegon24

I believe that vitamin b5 increases steroid hormones: cortisol, progestérone etc etc
increases the burning of fatty acids.
it antagonizes and decimates vitamin D.

Last edited:
OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I believe that vitamin b5 increases steroid hormones: cortisol, progestérone etc etc
increases the burning of fatty acids.
it antagonizes and decimates vitamin D.
Oh that's interesting.

Doc Sandoz

More is not better. Beware of overdose.

Vitamin D is the active ingredient in D-Con rodent poison since 2018 when it replaced warfarin. “Cholecalciferol, or activated vitamin D3, causes a life-threateningly high calcium and phosphorus level in the body, resulting in severe, acute kidney failure."

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

More is not better. Beware of overdose.

Vitamin D is the active ingredient in D-Con rodent poison since 2018 when it replaced warfarin. “Cholecalciferol, or activated vitamin D3, causes a life-threateningly high calcium and phosphorus level in the body, resulting in severe, acute kidney failure."
Yeah at what dosage? Boron is used to kill ants, but it's also a necessary mineral for humans.

Doc Sandoz

Yeah at what dosage? Boron is used to kill ants, but it's also a necessary mineral for humans.
DCon is very dangerous if pets get into it, so the human LD50 is probably not so good either. I've heard stories of people taking huge doses of D thinking it would do them even better on the idea "anything worth doing is worth overdoing" I suppose. I merely suggest such practices are not necessarily harmless.

Perry Staltic

Super interesting videos. So glad to be able to follow her work. Drives me crazy, though, the way she pronounces acetylcholine.

I don't understand why she considers high daily doses of D, let's say 5000-10000 IU, dangerous. You can easily get way more than that simply by being in the sun.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I don't understand why she considers high daily doses of D, let's say 5000-10000 IU, dangerous. You can easily get way more than that simply by being in the sun.

I'm sensing a real contradiction here. She says more sunlight exposure is good because it produces more D, but too much supplemental daily D is dangerous (because it's a hormone, I guess), Yet according to these calculations of how much IU is produced by sun exposure, a person can produce hundreds of thousands IU per day simply by being in sunlight. Nobody supplements that high.

Last edited:
OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I'm sensing a real contradiction here. She says more sunlight exposure is good because it produces more D, but too much supplemental daily D is dangerous (because it's a hormone, I guess), Yet according to these calculations of how much IU is produced by sun exposure, a person can produce hundreds of thousands IU per day simply by being in sunlight. Nobody supplements that high.

Seems there's a difference with sunlight produced D. Like it's regulated more because the longer you stay in the sun the more D would be destroyed to protect you from the UV rays. Same with vitamin A, the longer you stay in the sun the more it is destroyed in the skin. I did hear of a study that found lifeguards can have a level of 100, would have to do some searching to find that.

Perry Staltic

Seems there's a difference with sunlight produced D. Like it's regulated more because the longer you stay in the sun the more D would be destroyed to protect you from the UV rays. Same with vitamin A, the longer you stay in the sun the more it is destroyed in the skin. I did hear of a study that found lifeguards can have a level of 100, would have to do some searching to find that.

Did she say why too much D is dangerous other than it's a hormone and you don't take hormones without testing? I remember her saying too much above a certain level is bad, but don't recall her reason why.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Did she say why too much D is dangerous other than it's a hormone and you don't take hormones without testing? I remember her saying too much above a certain level is bad, but don't recall her reason why.
She never says specifically what happens just that above a certain level the symptoms are similar as too little vitamin D. So things like crappy sleep and pain come back.

In order for the sun to stimulate your Vitamin D production, the sun needs to be at a minimum of about 50 degrees, or greater, above the horizon.

The Dminder app uses 35 degrees in the sky, and it seems accurate as I'm within 31 degrees latitude of the equator to make D yr round and the dminder app always shows yr round I can make vitamin D even when it only reaches 39 degrees in the sky.

Perry Staltic

She says this on her website. Based on that vitamin D wiki it's way higher than that.

Most people can make 20,000 IU of vitamin D on a summer day, lying by the pool in a bathing suit. Darker-skinned people need longer sun exposure to make the same amount of D.

freyasam

I'm within 31 degrees latitude of the equator to make D yr round and the dminder app always shows yr round I can make vitamin D even when it only reaches 39 degrees in the sky.
Would you mind clarifying a bit? Are you saying that you have to live at 31° or lower of latitude to make vitamin d from the Sun year round?

I'm at 32° and I had previously thought that you couldn't make vitamin d at my latitude for a couple months a year. So I'm happy to know that it might be possible year-round. I am pretty fair skinned. The problem is that it is often cloudy here in the winter months. We just had about 10 days in a row of overcast days and too cold to sit outside. Maybe I should get a vitamin d lamp for the winter.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Would you mind clarifying a bit? Are you saying that you have to live at 31° or lower of latitude to make vitamin d from the Sun year round?

I'm at 32° and I had previously thought that you couldn't make vitamin d at my latitude for a couple months a year. So I'm happy to know that it might be possible year-round. I am pretty fair skinned. The problem is that it is often cloudy here in the winter months. We just had about 10 days in a row of overcast days and too cold to sit outside. Maybe I should get a vitamin d lamp for the winter.
The article said less than 35 degrees from the equator so you should be good but you can find out where the angle of the sun is at when it's solar noon and see if it's possible yr round. 35 degrees is the angle it needs to be above to make vitamin D as long as it's a clear day. Haze/air pollution can greatly decrease UVB rays.

freyasam

The article said less than 35 degrees from the equator so you should be good but you can find out where the angle of the sun is at when it's solar noon and see if it's possible yr round. 35 degrees is the angle it needs to be above to make vitamin D as long as it's a clear day. Haze/air pollution can greatly decrease UVB rays.
Great, thank you.

Jam

I found this to be very well done:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals