*NEW* vitamin D information everyone needs to know!

Peatress

Another reason why my levels drastically dropped could also be because of being less active after the head injury

Mjeffersondc

I have been listening to neurologist Dr Stasha Gominak about her amazing findings on vitamin D and came across some information I have never heard before. They are using a vitamin D test called an immuno assay that is cheaper and FAR less accurate!!! The real test is using a half a million dollar machine that is used for checking hormones, vitamin D is actually a hormone. Most of Canada, Australia and the UK are using the immuno assay which is inaccurate. I just checked and labcorp is also using the immuno assay! I had almost just bought it from life extension. Glad I waited. I am sure if the lab code is right they could do it on their hormone machine, but if the code says immuno assay that's what they are using. Here is the lab in the US that uses the right machine: Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D (D2, D3), LC/MS/MS (QuestAssureD™) it's called LCMS. Make sure whenever you get a vitamin D test it is LCMS, NOT immuno assay.

I have this video marked where she starts talking about it:

And here is part 1 if you want to know more about vitamin D and sleep:

Aside from this big news about vitamin D tests, through her clinical practice she cured sleep apnea (and other miraculous accounts of reversal of mental retardation) by getting vitamin D in the range of 60-80. Anything over 80 for too long and you have bigger problems with chronic pain and the heart. But she also needed to combine D with a B50 complex, she learned that it is actually our microbiome that supplied us with all the necessary b vitamins but the microbiome is not healthy when you don't have enough vitamin D. I am unsure how she arrived at this conclusion, but she said 3 months of a B50 complex and getting D in range can get the microbiome back online. She didn't get the best results just using vitamin D, over time her patients started complaining of a daily headache, so she then experimented with vitamin B5 on her patients and had good results, but I guess now she uses the whole complex because she figured out our microbiome produces the entire complex not just one. This is just my rudimentary understanding.

She explains that using D like a vitamin is DANGEROUS. Consider it like using thyroid and get labs done often or know exactly what symptoms you get when you have too much (like pain).

@Tarmander she could be your next podcast guest!

People used to take upwards of a million IU of Vit D3 and the hospital beds were empty. They scared everyone away from high doses to fill the beds with customers (Jeff Bowles, has a Vit D3 book)

He was also saying Florida Lifeguards routinely test at 125 ng/dl. He also emailed me stating my wife won't get fired unless that D3 level is at least over 125. He would like it at least at 150 ng/dl

Dr. B

People used to take upwards of a million IU of Vit D3 and the hospital beds were empty. They scared everyone away from high doses to fill the beds with customers (Jeff Bowles, has a Vit D3 book)

He was also saying Florida Lifeguards routinely test at 125 ng/dl. He also emailed me stating my wife won't get fired unless that D3 level is at least over 125. He would like it at least at 150 ng/dl

A million IU from a supplement form? How were they tolerating that? It seems many people start getting issues even with 5000IU taken daily for too long. I have lowered mine down to 1000IU daily, which I hope is a safe long term dosage. Aren’t there much more risks to going higher on it. Depletion of b vitamins, vitamin A etc

Mjeffersondc

A million IU from a supplement form? How were they tolerating that? It seems many people start getting issues even with 5000IU taken daily for too long. I have lowered mine down to 1000IU daily, which I hope is a safe long term dosage. Aren’t there much more risks to going higher on it. Depletion of b vitamins, vitamin A etc
If you got issues, you are magnesium deficient. Also, vit D3 eats up Boron, Zinc, Magnesium. You need them

You also need Vit K2 to push the calcium into the bones. Just have to be prepared when doing high doses. Good idea to keep an eye on your PTH when doing this.

I am not here to advertise. But you can read taked3.com to see vit D self experiments

Dr. B

If you got issues, you are magnesium deficient. Also, vit D3 eats up Boron, Zinc, Magnesium. You need them

You also need Vit K2 to push the calcium into the bones. Just have to be prepared when doing high doses. Good idea to keep an eye on your PTH when doing this.

I am not here to advertise. But you can read taked3.com to see vit D self experiments
Does D3 raise PTH in higher doses? 1000IU daily is low enough that you dont need to supplement minerals or K2? K2 is in milk and beef fat

Also dont both niacinamide and fructose, reduce phosphate levels

Mjeffersondc

Does D3 raise PTH in higher doses? 1000IU daily is low enough that you dont need to supplement minerals or K2? K2 is in milk and beef fat

Also dont both niacinamide and fructose, reduce phosphate levels
Vit D3 lowers PTH. You raise your Vit D3 until the PTH is at the lower limit of the normal range.

I don't know if 1000IU is low enough. That varies individually I would imagine.

Not sure about your other question

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals