New Topical Finasteride

Luis aguilar

Itd be cool if the Finasteride/Propecia company made a new topical formulation, that was a slow release solution, designed to never penetrate further than a few layers of skin. Something that never has the chance to make it to the bloodstream

Hopefully this could prevent/reduce any problems

If they did Im sure alot more folks would love this product

Just throwin somethin out there lol

Any thoughts of how this could work or if it would even work at all?:p

DhtAssassin

There is some topical finasteride under Europe approval right now. Passed all 3 phases of studies. Haven't checked what the vechile is though.

Pablo Cruise

New topical Finasteride? Really? I have preached some here about Liposomal Finasteride. I have looked at every study in the world and put together a formulation based on hours of work and studies that increases absorption into the follicle 5 fold and has minimal to undetectable blood levels....so does it really work? Of course. The problem is my pharmacy cannot make for you without a prescription. The formula is proprietary.

I am hoping to make a Dutasteride liposomal formulation that can be used 1-2 times a week. Would that be sweet? Well I can but I won't have it out for another 4 weeks at the earliest. Do get a liposomal, I mean a real liposomal form because no side effects and very impressive results per the studies. There must be other pharmacies in the U.S. that make a bonafide formulation so look. Me, if they let me I will be happy to give you details. I don't advertise.

Pablo Cruise

Sweet :) Hopefully its formulated to be less risky than pills

The formulation being studied is fairly simple and does work. To what extent, I compare it to mine, I would not think it works as well for technical reasons that relate to systemic absorption. The India formulation is liposomes and Finasteride. Other liposomal formulations involve other agents that improve percutaneous absorption.
MorrF is the Indian product available on line, Amazon? The Fin concentration is extremely low,0.25%.

Sheik

Whenever someone asks about topical fin, people say it's pointless because fin doesn't work like that. They say it works by lowering DHT systemically and local fin won't work.

Of course, I'm not going to try the ***t either way because of what fin did to me in the past. I'd rather use estradiol if anything.

Dezertfox

I have tried topical fin on and off and i have bloodwork to back it up that it 100% works by getting systemic slowly not "on the scalp". It reduces blood dht and my T was through the roof.

edoos

New topical Finasteride? Really? I have preached some here about Liposomal Finasteride. I have looked at every study in the world and put together a formulation based on hours of work and studies that increases absorption into the follicle 5 fold and has minimal to undetectable blood levels....so does it really work? Of course. The problem is my pharmacy cannot make for you without a prescription. The formula is proprietary.

I am hoping to make a Dutasteride liposomal formulation that can be used 1-2 times a week. Would that be sweet? Well I can but I won't have it out for another 4 weeks at the earliest. Do get a liposomal, I mean a real liposomal form because no side effects and very impressive results per the studies. There must be other pharmacies in the U.S. that make a bonafide formulation so look. Me, if they let me I will be happy to give you details. I don't advertise.
Do you mean the one from Farmacia Parati?

edoos

I have tried topical fin on and off and i have bloodwork to back it up that it 100% works by getting systemic slowly not "on the scalp". It reduces blood dht and my T was through the roof.
Did you measure how much % of your DHT does it inhibit?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals