New to the forum!

CowboyDan

I stumbled upon the site a few months ago and finally decided to join. First off, thanks to all of you for all of the helpful input. Thank you, Charlie, for the work you do. Great to hear personal experiences which help to connect the dots of a lot of the Peat-related diet info.
As for myself, I was all aboard the paleo-style diet for several years until about a year ago. Ive got a ways to go but have thoroughly enjoyed replacing foods like kale and almonds with milk, oj and sugar-much tastier!
Look forward to being part of the forum :D

4peatssake

CowboyDan said:
I stumbled upon the site a few months ago and finally decided to join. First off, thanks to all of you for all of the helpful input. Thank you, Charlie, for the work you do. Great to hear personal experiences which help to connect the dots of a lot of the Peat-related diet info.
As for myself, I was all aboard the paleo-style diet for several years until about a year ago. Ive got a ways to go but have thoroughly enjoyed replacing foods like kale and almonds with milk, oj and sugar-much tastier!
Look forward to being part of the forum :D

:welcome2 to the forum CowboyDan!

Kale! :barf

I did paleo and also raw vegan and I tried so hard to eat kale! I would make green smoothies with kale but would have to use at least 3 bananas and 2 or 3 medjool dates to stomach the taste! I am so glad those days are over!

OP
C

CowboyDan

For sure. In fact, I did a 7 day liver detox once by eating/juicing leafy greens and adding sups. I felt like I constantly needed a nap and and couldn't stomach the juice without adding fruit after 3 days. Can't believe I went 7 days before thinking that might not be a great protocol to follow!!

4peatssake

CowboyDan said:
For sure. In fact, I did a 7 day liver detox once by eating/juicing leafy greens and adding sups. I felt like I constantly needed a nap and and couldn't stomach the juice without adding fruit after 3 days. Can't believe I went 7 days before thinking that might not be a great protocol to follow!!

Oh geez I hear that! :?

I did this God awful fast once - Master Cleanse - where you consume lemonade with cayenne pepper and maple syrup I think. Oh man, was I sick. :roll:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
CowboyDan, :hattip

:welcome