New to Ray Peat…having weight gain

PeskyPeater

@schmolch if your food patterns includes too much fats, while your sugar metabolism is not doing well, you will store the fats.

[but] as you are heating up from the carbs and the stimulant, it means your oxidative metabolism has increased and are faster in burning fats and sugars.

I think your pants is going to be oke, even stronger, it may get too big wear soon

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

For example today i had 3 meals instead of 1. It's the same most of the time, raw ground beef with cheese, some butter and ketchup. I add lots of salt, potassium, eggshell-powder, D3, K2 and a raw egg yolk.
Just want to add.
It's not good to eat raw eggs together with a food like meat, raw egg will reduce the absorption of the B vitamin of biotin.
Then eating some liver meat away from raw eggs helps to increase biotin intake.

FitnessMike

@FitnessMike ^ one of my favorite clips :thumbup:
yea blood, this video and some confirmation of the forum of peoples suggesting highy carb low fat pushed me to do it, and i can eat now fructose in high quants and my liver enzymes are geting lower, i can tell my glycogen stores improved big time with this way of eating + taking enough tjyroid, and the convertion t4 to t4 seem to be much greater too, and i lost already 5kg lol in slightly over a month

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals