New Study Showing Serotonin - ME/CFS Connection

DesertRat

Glial Activation and Expression of the Serotonin Transporter in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I'm posting this link which continues to support the ideas gathering a few months ago by Haidut that there is something going on with serotonin in ME/CFS; but from what I can understand, it doesn't look like a simple case of taking a serotonin antagonist (which didn't work for me at all!) since the production is upregulated but something is awry with the distribution of it. I hope someone can explain it in terms I can better understand!

LUH 3417

Glial Activation and Expression of the Serotonin Transporter in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I'm posting this link which continues to support the ideas gathering a few months ago by Haidut that there is something going on with serotonin in ME/CFS; but from what I can understand, it doesn't look like a simple case of taking a serotonin antagonist (which didn't work for me at all!) since the production is upregulated but something is awry with the distribution of it. I hope someone can explain it in terms I can better understand!
Which serotonin antagonist did you use and what were your experiences with it if you don’t mind sharing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals