New Spike Ferritin Vaccine

Regina

Don’t understand much of the scientific side here so figured I’d post to see what the takes are from the community. Seems like a pretty crazy curveball.
It seems like the plan all along.

Booster fatiigue? Here's your one darpa vaccine ticket to freedom.

OP
T

Tbone107

It seems like the plan all along.

Booster fatiigue? Here's your one darpa vaccine ticket to freedom.
Yep. I feel like people need to be very aware of this. I think I remember gay I hinting at this a couple weeks ago too.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter

Don’t understand much of the scientific side here so figured I’d post to see what the takes are from the community. Seems like a pretty crazy curveball.
I’m sure their testing will look great when they jab those who already contracted covid. I don’t think the article gave enough information on the mechanism of action personally. I definitely would not want to take if if my immune system was compromised by another vax. I am also suspicious by nature of anything created by DoD. I will be interested to research it further though.

JohnHafterson

Nano-ferritin cage idea for vaccines has been around for several years.

They've just been waiting for the opportunity to take a "stab" at it - lol

2014 article on technology

OP
T

Tbone107

Nano-ferritin cage idea for vaccines has been around for several years.

They've just been waiting for the opportunity to take a "stab" at it - lol

2014 article on technology

Lol. So is it just a different delivery mechanism for the spike instead of the MRNA and adeno viral vector?

OP
T

Tbone107

Seems like it - Covid is the black swan/paradigm shifting event for so much tech sitting on the sidelines. It's show time.
Agreed interested to hear more on this.. seems to me like this could have been the plan all along.

artlange

Will this turn out to be very useful for killing all the Snowflakes that did not die from the current mRNA Injections.

tankasnowgod

That's because they are lying.

Within weeks, Walter Reed researchers expect to announce that human trials show success against Omicron—and even future strains

Lol, how can they test it against "future" strains? Are they using Time Travel? Are they releasing them as "bioweapons?" Are they acknowledging that "immunity" against one strain protects against similar future strains (which is something that Mike Yeadon pointed out)? And if that's the case, why wouldn't immunity against the "Generic Original Novel Corona Virus" be good enough? Or, just as valid, pre-existing immunity to regular SARS or other boring old not novel corona viruses?

For that matter, how can they "expect to announce" success from human trials in the first place? Did they do the entire trial in a couple weeks (when was Omicron "discovered?")? Are the they rigging the trial? Is there no trial at all, and the only delay is finding a speech writer to write enough baffling BS to sound like they have any idea what they are doing?

At this point, they are using the Drew Carey model....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gl__LLKMIs

Last edited:

Regina

That's because they are lying.

Lol, how can they test it against "future" strains? Are they using Time Travel? Are they releasing them as "bioweapons?" Are they acknowledging that "immunity" against one strain protects against similar future strains (which is something that Mike Yeadon pointed out)? And if that's the case, why wouldn't immunity against the "Generic Original Novel Corona Virus" be good enough? Or, just as valid, pre-existing immunity to regular SARS or other boring old not novel corona viruses?

For that matter, how can they "expect to announce" success from human trials in the first place? Did they do the entire trial in a couple weeks (when was Omicron "discovered?")? Are the they rigging the trial? Is there no trial at all, and the only delay is finding a speech writer to write enough baffling BS to sound like they have any idea what they are doing?

At this point, they are using the Drew Carey model....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gl__LLKMIs

:rofl Good answer :rofl