New Research on Diet and Low Back Pain, the World's Leading Disability

GeoX

Low back pain is the leading disability in the world, but no specific cause has been identified in the majority of low back pain cases.New article published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health presents research evidence proposing that water retention in the lower back from excessive dietary salt intake is associated with low back pain with no known cause (non-specific)

Low back pain is the leading disability in the world, but no specific cause has been identified in the majority of low back pain cases.New article published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health presents research evidence proposing that water retention in the lower back from excessive dietary salt intake is associated with low back pain with no known cause (non-specific)

Inflammation of the intestines can cause lower back pain, putting pressure on the spinal cord/nerves. People never think of that one. Constipation would play into that one too.

OP
GeoX

GeoX

Inflammation of the intestines can cause lower back pain, putting pressure on the spinal cord/nerves. People never think of that one. Constipation would play into that one too.

Those reasons, and the salt one above, are considered non-specific or "no specific cause has been identified" by the medical monkees, because there is no big-pharma big-money to be made. The lies we are fed...

Those reasons, and the salt one above, are considered non-specific or "no specific cause has been identified" by the medical monkees, because there is no big-pharma big-money to be made. The lies we are fed...
That is exactly right! They would just give you drugs without even looking into the problem. I have no back issues whatsoever, but if I eat certain foods, like really spicy, or maybe a food I have a slight allergy to and my digestion is sluggish, and accumulates in my lower intestines, my lower back has hurt.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat has said that back pain can be from hypothyroidism. With no energy to support the structure, it starts breaking down. Hence, not able to regulate water correctly and things go awry.

Salt is very pro-metabolic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals