New Ray Peat Search Engine

OP
C

co2islife

There is a feature to Share specific audio segments on Facebook.
Sharing Select Audio/Video Clips on Facebook.

One of the features of the L-I-G-H-T search is that you can specify exact segments of audio and video clips on Facebook. You choose the segment you want to share and it cuts that part out and creates a new video that can be played directly on Facebook.

I created a short video to see how it works.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Amazing work Steve!

schultz

This is awesome. Thank you.

I was just going through some searches and clips and noticed a few mistakes. How do we "report" these? I imagine there are at least a few and if someone stumbles upon one they might as well say something. One was just a part where Ray says DMSO but it is written down as MSO. Another one Ray says "thaw them" and it is written as "fathom". Anyway, probably best we don't use this thread to point these things out.. sorry lol.

Last edited:

schultz

Also, I realized there is an audio interview that came up on the search that I've never heard before! It's called "Your Own Health And Fitness: Nutrition And The Endocrine System" and I've never seen it on the "functionalps" website "master list"... was pretty excited when I discovered this...

Dan W

It's pretty easy to add as the keyword just goes in the url like Search
Thanks Steve, worked like a charm.

Great website, obsoleted the Youtube channel now audio is searchable!
I think it's still valuable, I figure it's a way of snagging people that see the clips in the related-videos area of youtube (or returned in searches).

Also, I realized there is an audio interview that came up on the search that I've never heard before! It's called "Your Own Health And Fitness: Nutrition And The Endocrine System" and I've never seen it on the "functionalps" website "master list"... was pretty excited when I discovered this...
Just a plug for supporting Your Own Health and Fitness's "library card" program for accessing these.

OP
C

co2islife

I was just going through some searches and clips and noticed a few mistakes. How do we "report" these? I imagine there are at least a few and if someone stumbles upon one they might as well say something. One was just a part where Ray says DMSO but it is written down as MSO. Another one Ray says "thaw them" and it is written as "fathom". Anyway, probably best we don't use this thread to point these things out.. sorry lol.

I think I need to make a sharable spreadsheet that people can add to. And then I will fix them once per month or every couple of weeks or something and update when I've fixed them.

OP
C

co2islife

This is very, very awesome. I'm using it right now.

Will there be a system to report transcription errors? (A Wiki-type system would be nice but I don't know if you would want to take that risk).

Yes I created a spreadsheet here to report errors. Let me know what you all think of this method. I will update the spreadsheet once it's corrected.

L-I-G-H-T Audio Corrections

Steve

OP
C

co2islife

This is awesome. Thank you.

I created this spreadsheet to report any corrections. If anyone has a better way please let me know.

L-I-G-H-T Audio Corrections

Thanks,
Steve

Sheila

Hello Co2isLife
This is absolutely wonderful, thank you so much to you and your team.
Sheila

paymanz

I know you said its just beginning and some features will add soon.

I just want say a quote mark functionality like the way it works in Google search can improve this search engine alot.

Hopefully thats one of features you have in mind to add to the engine. :)

Uncaged

Am I the only one having issues with the l-i-g-h-t search engine? Everything I search for shows up "null". Maybe a browser issue?

burtlancast

Yes, i have the same problem with the "null" thing. I'm using firefox.

Also, there seems to be about 28 podcasts missing from the search engine:

- all danny roddy interviews
- voice of america water
- the biology of carbon dioxide with budd weiss
- 22 x herb doctors shows
- 1 x politics and science

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals