New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination

StephanF

Forum Supporter

New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination​

Antonietta M Gatti,1,2 Stefano Montanari3​

1National Council of Research of Italy, Institute for the Science and Technology of Ceramics, Italy
2International Clean Water Institute, USA
3Nanodiagnostics srl, Italy
Correspondence: Dr. Antonietta Gatti, National Council of Research of Italy, c/o Nanodiagnostics Via E. Fermi, 1/L, 41057 San Vito (MO), Italy, Tel 059798778
Received: November 30, 2016 | Published: January 23, 2017
Citation: Gatti AM, Montanari S (2016) New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 4(1): 00072. DOI: 10.15406/ijvv.2017.04.00072
Download PDF

Abstract​

Vaccines are being under investigation for the possible side effects they can cause. In order to supply new information, an electron-microscopy investigation method was applied to the study of vaccines, aimed at verifying the presence of solid contaminants by means of an Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope equipped with an X-ray microprobe. The results of this new investigation show the presence of micro- and nanosized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable. A considerable part of those particulate contaminants have already been verified in other matrices and reported in literature as non biodegradable and non biocompatible. The evidence collected is suggestive of some hypotheses correlated to diseases that are mentioned and briefly discussed.
Keywords: Vaccine; Disease; Contamination; Protein corona; Biocompatibility; Toxicity; Nanoparticle; Immunogenicity; Foreign body; Environment; Industrial process; Quality control

Comment: I received a new blog post e-mail from Dr. Robert O. Young with a (defective) link to the above article.

Steve

Well that's disturbing...another reason to take a pass on the new vaccines. That list is getting quite long now.
The mass of people however could care less.

Steve

This articles makes me positive I will NOT get the new vaccine: Moderna Admits: mRNA Jabs Are an 'Operating System' Designed to Program Humans
Yeah I read that a while ago. They have a presentation on their website showing how the software works. I can't believe the sheeple are so eager to put this into their bodies. People are so excited to get a "vaccine". They even post selfies with their "vaccine" certificates. We are truly in the Twilight Zone.

I hope this doesn't happen, but I wonder if a lot of people getting the vaccine will be dropping dead next year, or the next, when they encounter this virus again (if the virus actually exists). If that happens then I guarantee a law will be passed that everyone must be vaccinated. For the first time in my life I truly understand why some people are so passionate about gun rights.

OP
S

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Although it depends on the concentration of the contaminants, not just their presence...

Pistachio

Well that's disturbing...another reason to take a pass on the new vaccines. That list is getting quite long now.
The mass of people however could care less.
Most of it began with that plagiarist and Big Pharma shill Louis Pasteur.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom