New Policy Regarding Posting of Alternative Theories

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat Forum Members,

In a move to try and keep the message of Ray Peat's theories clear, the moderating team has come up with a solution that we hope will work best for all of us here.

In the designated "Ray Peat Discussion" area, we ask that you do your best to keep the information sharing as close to Ray Peat's philosophies as possible. If you wish to post alternative theories, feel free to post those in the "non Ray Peat section." Or, if you wish to debate a view that Ray Peat has, then please feel free to post in the debate section. If a person does post an alternative theory in the Ray Peat section, moderators will not move the post or disrupt the conversation, however, we will tag it with a short description letting people know that the post contains alternative theories. The tag will look like this:

[mod]This post contains alternatives to Ray Peat's views. For a full explanation click here.[/mod]

With that being said, we do ask for your help with this. If you do see someone who has posted information in the Ray Peat Discussion area that is contrary to Ray Peat's views, then we ask that you please report the post via the reporting system and let us know your reason for report. The moderators will view your report and if we agree with your assertion then the tag will be added to the post.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I agree. :thumbup:

Gabriel

That's really a positive and encouraging compromise of supporting RP and also allowing critical discussion of his ideas at the same time. Thank you!

Beebop

I think that is really useful. Just thought I'd chip in and say I also think it is fine to disrupt a conversation and move comments into an appropriate section/start new threads. Sometimes it's useful to have things separated out, it makes topics more visible. Either way, thanks Moderators!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bump.