New Peater Here . I Am Transitioning From Low Carb/calorie Raw Vegan

800mRepeats

Thank you very much for the info, coconut milk is SO hard to find around here with no added gums (does it exist? should I just make my own?)...it always has carrageenan or guar gum in it. Even the Organic 100% kind, I don't understand how they can claim it's 100% coconut milk with the gum additive.

Aroy-D Coconut Milk - the 100% Original version has only one ingredient (coconut milk), no gums, carageenen, etc. Readily available via Amazon.

L

lollipop

There is nothing more spiritual than the body. It is interconnected with the universe (or environment) in every way. It is a reflection of the past and a vessel for the future. Most holy texts appreciate the body in all its wonder. The need to separate the mind, body, and spirit is a rather new phenomenon. These things work best when they are closely woven together.
Totally agree with this. However it has been my observation that texts might have mentioned appreciation of the body theoretically but practically has been vilified. I personally find it difficult to separate elements of Beingness. I personally like Teilhard de Charron's quote:

"You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience."

To the OP, :welcome

Glad to hear you have found Ray Peat and are on your way to better health markers :):

OP
I_am

I_am

Totally agree with this. However it has been my observation that texts might have mentioned appreciation of the body theoretically but practically has been vilified. I personally find it difficult to separate elements of Beingness. I personally like Teilhard de Charron's quote:

"You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience."

To the OP, :welcome

Glad to hear you have found Ray Peat and are on your way to better health markers :)

Yes! Wonderful quote, and thank you :):

OP
I_am

I_am

I love it when threads get off topic, it's where all the passionate conversations are. Have you tried grounding or earthing? I find it very spiritual.

I have, well at least in the methods and ways that I know (being in nature, walking, exercising, visualizations)...doesn't seem to last long though, how about you? Do you have a special technique that works well for you?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals