Brian Heep

Hi everyone,

Just made an account here and have been following in general for just about a month or so. Love this platform and the information that's being discussed. I'm a graduate student in nutrition & human performance and focused on human metabolism and utilization of different energy substrates. Absolutely love the deep sea of knowledge and stance on everything health and wellness from Ray over the years trying to knock out each article a little bit at a time. As far as "personal research" I would love to know from anyone who has had success from any supplements from IdeaLabs as far as fat loss and muscle growth. I've taken a particular interest in the Pyrucet supplement. I'm fully aware of the benefits from substrates such as BHB and different ketone bodies. As far as Pyrucet, am I correct in assuming this is an exogenous ketone more or less? Other products that pique my interest: The 6-Keto-P4 and Androsterone. Any feedback would be much appreciated and other leads welcome as well!

HUF

Hi everyone,

Just made an account here and have been following in general for just about a month or so. Love this platform and the information that's being discussed. I'm a graduate student in nutrition & human performance and focused on human metabolism and utilization of different energy substrates. Absolutely love the deep sea of knowledge and stance on everything health and wellness from Ray over the years trying to knock out each article a little bit at a time. As far as "personal research" I would love to know from anyone who has had success from any supplements from IdeaLabs as far as fat loss and muscle growth. I've taken a particular interest in the Pyrucet supplement. I'm fully aware of the benefits from substrates such as BHB and different ketone bodies. As far as Pyrucet, am I correct in assuming this is an exogenous ketone more or less? Other products that pique my interest: The 6-Keto-P4 and Androsterone. Any feedback would be much appreciated and other leads welcome as well!

This forum really has very little to do with Ray. He doesn't support or suggest supplements at all and mainly uses diet. It's best you just read his articles and listen to interviews unless you can easily discern fact from fiction from the posts here as the misleading advice is numerous. But if you want to read about self experimentation loosely based on Rays advice then take a look. In my experience taking any supplement without a rock solid health state could take you back years, which I'm sure many good posters on here will attest to. All the best with your health journey. Cheers

OP
Brian Heep

Brian Heep

Hey I appreciate it. I've found that to be the case as far as info here and the other forum resources.

Mito

Hi everyone,

Pyrucet is a chemical that limits fatty acid oxidation.

[URL="https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/pyrucet-liquid-ethyl-pyruvate-aceatoacetate-mix.27487/"]Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix
[/URL]
The Dope On Blocking Fatty Acid Oxidation

OP
Brian Heep

Brian Heep

Gotcha. Just making sure I was reading the literature correctly. Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals