New member hopes Peatarian lifestyle helps CFS

Niels

Hi,

My name is Niels. I am new to the forum. I have chronic fatigue syndrome and a boatload of other symptoms. When I read Danny Roddy's stress related posts I recognize myself in most of the symptoms he describes there. I hope that a Peatarian lifestyle will help me get better.

See you on the forum!

Birdie

Hi Niels,

I have CFS/Fibromyalgia. One of my problems is still fatigue. Also brain fog. I sure hope, too, that this way helps us both. I've been around it for a year and I can almost say that I am absolutely sure this is the big go. It's a question of fitting it to you. And finding our blind spots.

One thing I'm watching is that I get continual sugar. Another thing is to get enough protein. Of course, the right kind of protein. Not too much meat. Phosphate and and unbalanced amino acids.

Welcome. There are a lot of helpful people here.
Fogily yours, Birdie

kiran

Hi,

I have Lyme/CFS. I have energy and motivation issues, but my brain fog is gone.
Improved dramatically after seriously starting Peat, once the antibiotics stopped being beneficial.

Welcome!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Niels, welcome to the forum.

I hope this path you have choosen works out for you!!!!

See you around.

OP
N

Niels

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome and the tips!

Niels

gretchen

I was never formally diagnosed with chronic fatigue, but definitely every day of my last year primal/paleo was a partial sick day. I hope you feel better.