Drareg

A new addition courtesy of the Brandon administration, he recently worked for google health, Eric Schmidt we already know is foaming at the mouth for the global digital plantation also known as UN smart cities or the fourth industrial revolution(reich)

@haidut This sounds like just the guy to start banning b vitamins.

Robert Califf—who’s worked and lobbied for the big drug companies—looks to be the front-runner for the job.

Over the years, Califf’s industry connections have only deepened. He is now firmly situated at the intersection of Big Pharma and Big Tech as the head of “policy” and “strategy,” i.e. lobbying, for Google Health and Google’s parent company Alphabet’s subsidiary Verily Life Sciences. He’s served both organizations as a consultant since 2017 and was tapped for his current full-time role in 2019.

Google Health is currently being sued for not sufficiently anonymizing patient health data in these analytic practices, and has faced additional concern over how it and its subsidiaries handle data privacy and data security. Further, Verily is preparing for a non-Alphabet-tied IPO. Most non-Google Alphabet companies have struggled to turn a profit, but if Verily’s former lobbying strategist is put in charge of its products’ regulation and approval, it stands to benefit tremendously.

yerrag

Whether it's Brandon or Tramp. the revolving door has always been home for mercenaries. This is just another wasp in a trail of wasps.

And I don't mean white anglo saxon protestant.

I meant the literal insect.

haidut

Forum Supporter
A new addition courtesy of the Brandon administration, he recently worked for google health, Eric Schmidt we already know is foaming at the mouth for the global digital plantation also known as UN smart cities or the fourth industrial revolution(reich)

@haidut This sounds like just the guy to start banning b vitamins.

Robert Califf—who’s worked and lobbied for the big drug companies—looks to be the front-runner for the job.

Over the years, Califf’s industry connections have only deepened. He is now firmly situated at the intersection of Big Pharma and Big Tech as the head of “policy” and “strategy,” i.e. lobbying, for Google Health and Google’s parent company Alphabet’s subsidiary Verily Life Sciences. He’s served both organizations as a consultant since 2017 and was tapped for his current full-time role in 2019.

Google Health is currently being sued for not sufficiently anonymizing patient health data in these analytic practices, and has faced additional concern over how it and its subsidiaries handle data privacy and data security. Further, Verily is preparing for a non-Alphabet-tied IPO. Most non-Google Alphabet companies have struggled to turn a profit, but if Verily’s former lobbying strategist is put in charge of its products’ regulation and approval, it stands to benefit tremendously.

It looks like this one is preferred by the supplement industry compared to the outgoing one.

Of course, that does not mean much these days. If he has been ordered to "rule-in" certain products (read: the ones that work) that will happen one way or another. My only hope is that with Biden's abysmal ratings (and Kamala's are much worse), his appointees won't dare do much in terms of enforcement/legislation as they may get burned if the next administration is unfriendly. Just as Bannon is being prosecuted, the same can (and probably will) happen to "activist" federal executives who the next administration dislikes.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Whether it's Brandon or Tramp. the revolving door has always been home for mercenaries. This is just another wasp in a trail of wasps.

And I don't mean white anglo saxon protestant.

I meant the literal insect.
Fascists all of them, clear as day.