NEW GORILLA MIND SUPPLEMENT?

scoobydoo

Testosterone booster said to increase testosterone and gonadal function! what are peoples thoughts?

Derek is a legit dude i don't have anything bad to say about him, but this is loaded with ecdysteroids which are going to have little benefit. Just like phytoestrogens are unlikely to raise estrogen or its receptors, the same is true of ecdysteroids raising testosterone or any other downstream male hormones

Pine Pollen is the only thing which contains an actual steroid in tiny quantities mind you..you will need it in alcoholic tincture form to extract any of the benefits from it though..powders and capsules would be a waste of your time and money. Goes for any plant extracts really

liam183

Don't like the isolated synthetic zinc and D3. The herbal stuff is legit, but would be better as a tincture for sure.

Kram

I read some bad things about fadogia on this forum being toxic to kidneys and liver - not sure if it was accurate or an issue with dosage. Other ingredients aren't anything too proprietary for testosterone boosting IMO (tongkat ali, ashwagandha, boron, zinc, d3, magnesium). I personally don't trust any company that still uses fillers in its formulas.

golder

I read some bad things about fadogia on this forum being toxic to kidneys and liver - not sure if it was accurate or an issue with dosage. Other ingredients aren't anything too proprietary for testosterone boosting IMO (tongkat ali, ashwagandha, boron, zinc, d3, magnesium). I personally don't trust any company that still uses fillers in its formulas.
Yeah I agree. Shame because Derek obviously has a good eye for detail.

liam183

Yup forgot to mention this too. Lots of fillers and I don't love ashwaghanda for most people

Hans

Forum Supporter
Derek is a legit dude i don't have anything bad to say about him, but this is loaded with ecdysteroids which are going to have little benefit. Just like phytoestrogens are unlikely to raise estrogen or its receptors, the same is true of ecdysteroids raising testosterone or any other downstream male hormones

Pine Pollen is the only thing which contains an actual steroid in tiny quantities mind you..you will need it in alcoholic tincture form to extract any of the benefits from it though..powders and capsules would be a waste of your time and money. Goes for any plant extracts really
On Mark Bell's podcast, he said that's a combination of an anabolic and androgenic supplement. So not all the ingredients are meant to increase testosterone. The ecdysteroids are meant to be anabolic.

golder

On Mark Bell's podcast, he said that's a combination of an anabolic and androgenic supplement. So not all the ingredients are meant to increase testosterone. The ecdysteroids are meant to be anabolic.
Interesting. Do you like the supplement Hans? Are you going to try it?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting. Do you like the supplement Hans? Are you going to try it?
I do want to try it, but he doesn't ship to SA unfortunately. He does have a couple of ingredients that I was unfamiliar with. The question remains, how anabolic will it really be? What kind of muscle growth difference can natural compounds really make? It will never be steroid-like. So is that minor benefit even worth it? What I am interested in is the faster recovery benefit. Yes you can then train harder and more frequently, which can lead to better hypertrophy, but I'd rather use that improved recovery to do other things I enjoy outside the gym.
The Byroviron boosts testosterone in animals. Not sure how it would compare to other T boosters in humans. The Nigella isn't anabolic, but it's great for improving health and increasing T to a degree. IMO the ajuga is underdosed. I personally (what I've seen other people get the best results from) would prefer 2g+. But I think that isolating just one ecdy is inferior to using a bunch, such as combining ajuga with suma and maral root for example. The Ash is in the right dose. Eriobotrya japonica is anti-catabolic, not sure how much of a difference it would make in humans. Perhaps as effective as HMB? The eucommia ulmoides contains phytoandrogens. How strong? Maybe as strong as Trib, ginseng or ginger? Acacetin is mainly anti-aromatase and anti-cortisol. We all know about boron.
Is it worth it? Not sure. It will not give steroid like results and once you realize that building muscle is a long-term game, repeat purchases will likely not happen. I'd personally rather use Trib, topical DHEA, maral root and EAAs. That should be enough for sexual function and exercise recovery and performance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals