New Documentary: That Sugar Film

yerrag

and soda which they want to start taxing like they have with tobacco.

When will the sugar metabolizers fight back and tax PUFA? And then we can begin conversion therapy from fat to sugar metabolizers, and head off the zombie apocalypse?

Herbie

When will the sugar metabolizers fight back and tax PUFA? And then we can begin conversion therapy from fat to sugar metabolizers, and head off the zombie apocalypse?

Yeah why isn’t the sugar industry lobbying with the kind of information we have access too?

I can’t see how in three generations time that humans will be able to breed successfully in the current direction at least in the West but more and more does everyone else become westernized.

benaoao

Can't wait to watch this informative, unbiased, completely true, scientifically accurate movie. I think it has the potential to replaces Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth as my favorite science documentary.

40 teaspoons of sugar - that's about 180g of sucrose. I'm usually done with that by 3pm. Maybe I can get someone to pay me a lot of money to make a movie about that guy that eats 100 teaspoons of sugar a day.

You’re kidding, but if you had blood works that show absolutely perfect blood lipids and insulin+glucose levels, that’s worth an ebook.

People don’t know we have decades of extremely low fat high sugar science and healing extremely high % of patients following that diet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals