New Chat Room!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have opened up a #RayPeatForum chat for us on IRC and integrated it here to the forum. Here is the link:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=RayPeatForum

Feel free to join and talk about anything you like. As usual, all I ask is that you keep it respectful and dont abuse people. I would consider it a lounge type atmosphere, so have fun!! :P

I have used IRC because its free and has been around since the stone ages of the internet. Also, we do not have the resources on the server to serve out our own chat and IRC servers will take care of it for us. Win win.

Another reason I started the chat room is because we have moved to an admin approved membership. If for some reason you are not approved and feel you should be. Then jump into the chat room and get a hold of me and let me know you are here for legit reasons and would like to be a helpful, respectful, member of the forum. I will not be approving through email, the only way to do it is via the chat.

If you have any questions about the chat or need help feel free to ask.

4peatssake

I can't get in!
Oh noes!

2600A129AAB2C71BC3A156BEDE8A74C790DD2249

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Btw to get into the room you just need to add your nickname(anything you want) and then do the captcha. If the captcha is hard to read just hit the reload and it will give you another one which is usually easier.

4peatssake

Yeah told me my username is "erroneous" :lol:

I tried 4peatssake and then 4ps - got the same "erroneous" message. ;)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok I just tried it and I guess you cannot start your nickname with a number. Who knew? lol

4peatssake

ah-ha-moments.jpg

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rolling

kiran

Thanks Charlie, its pretty cool. Ima figure out how to login properly from trillian one of these days.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
kiran :hattip

3 people in chat right now, where are you? :mrgreen:

Keep getting requests for narouz and such_saturation. I guess they have fans. :P :lol:

pboy graces the chat often. Infinite zen level reached. :disco

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Having troubles getting approved for the forum? No problem. We now have a chat room and you can usually find me or a moderator in there to help you out!

Did you know that the chat room has private instant messaging? Well yeh, so basically Ray Peat Forum has its own instant messaging system. :mrgreen:

See ya there!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=RayPeatForum

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Obviously we have the brand new chat room thats at the top of the forum. But if the forum ever goes down, or even if you ever want to hop in there. We still have the Ray Peat Forum IRC room open and will always keep it open. Kiran and I are usually in there holding down the fort. Stop in and say hi. :D

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=RayPeatForum <--------Bookmark that link. Just never know when you might need it. :ugeek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals