New anti-aspirin study for those 60 and older

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Is there any home made version of Zeta Aid ?
If you squeeze a lemon and add baking soda until it stops fizzing, then you have one serving of sodium citrate that is close to what Zeta Aid does. But Zeta Aid will be more economical.

Makrosky

If you squeeze a lemon and add baking soda until it stops fizzing, then you have one serving of sodium citrate that is close to what Zeta Aid does. But Zeta Aid will be more economical.
That easy? Just a lemon and baking soda and you drink that 1 x day?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
That easy? Just a lemon and baking soda and you drink that 1 x day?
That would be the equivalent of one serving of Zeta Aid, which should be taken up to three times a day. I usually take it 2x a day.

kaybb

I am taking it for 8 years but never had this issue. Did you mix the pack into 32 oz. of water and then take one tablespoon into 16 oz. of water? Maybe sip it over a longer amount of time.
I did . I think I need to give it another try. Thanks for your info

Mossy

Why not take Zeta Aid? It prevents cardiovascular disease. I take it religiously every day. It charges up the blood particles by strengthening the Zeta Potential with beneficial electrolytes. No drugs!

So, this is a direct substitute for aspirin for you? I ask out of curiosity, wondering if you take this where you normally would take aspirin.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
So, this is a direct substitute for aspirin for you? I ask out of curiosity, wondering if you take this where you normally would take aspirin.
Wasn’t Aspirin’s originally used for treating headaches or fever? Its blood thinning properties were discovered much later, or? I very rarely, if ever, use pharmaceuticals. Since I learned about Zeta Aid, I wouldn’t use Aspirin to ‘treat’ cardiovascular disease. Which reminds me - I am running out of Zeta Aid, I have to place an order today.

Mossy

Wasn’t Aspirin’s originally used for treating headaches or fever? Its blood thinning properties were discovered much later, or? I very rarely, if ever, use pharmaceuticals. Since I learned about Zeta Aid, I wouldn’t use Aspirin to ‘treat’ cardiovascular disease. Which reminds me - I am running out of Zeta Aid, I have to place an order today.
I'm not certain about aspirin's history, apart from the headache aspect—my knowledge of it is what this forum has provided. In essence, I'm trying to understand Zeta Aid a little better and what one is using it for. This may sum it up, from your prior post: a pro cardiovascular, anti-aging, anti-bacterial supplement:

"When taken in the proper amounts, Zeta Aid will help disperse the blood particles and prevent blood clotting. It prevents cardiovascular disease. Dr. McDaniel lived to almost 102 years, didn’t suffer from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease."

"If the Zeta Potential is strong, it charges up the blood particles and due to the increased electrostatic repulsion, bacteria cannot attach themselves to the walls of the blood vessels or settle on the heart valves. Biofilms would be dissolved under a strong Zeta Potential. These bacteria may also be the reason for arthritis."

Where it differs from aspirin, it would seem, is that it's not an analgesic. (Or, maybe it is and I've missed it.)

Does it give you energy?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I'm not certain about aspirin's history, apart from the headache aspect—my knowledge of it is what this forum has provided. In essence, I'm trying to understand Zeta Aid a little better and what one is using it for. This may sum it up, from your prior post: a pro cardiovascular, anti-aging, anti-bacterial supplement:

"When taken in the proper amounts, Zeta Aid will help disperse the blood particles and prevent blood clotting. It prevents cardiovascular disease. Dr. McDaniel lived to almost 102 years, didn’t suffer from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease."

"If the Zeta Potential is strong, it charges up the blood particles and due to the increased electrostatic repulsion, bacteria cannot attach themselves to the walls of the blood vessels or settle on the heart valves. Biofilms would be dissolved under a strong Zeta Potential. These bacteria may also be the reason for arthritis."

Where it differs from aspirin, it would seem, is that it's not an analgesic. (Or, maybe it is and I've missed it.)

Does it give you energy?
No, it is not an analgesic. Sometimes red blood cells stack up like pennies (rouleaux formation), which lowers oxygen exchange and could make you tired. This is easily dispersed with a glass of water with Zeta Aid. But despite this when I get tired, I just drink one or two glasses of just water and I am energized again.

Mossy

No, it is not an analgesic. Sometimes red blood cells stack up like pennies (rouleaux formation), which lowers oxygen exchange and could make you tired. This is easily dispersed with a glass of water with Zeta Aid. But despite this when I get tired, I just drink one or two glasses of just water and I am energized again.
Zeta-Aid seems something to consider, if it does indeed have these pro-cardio, anti-aging, and anti-bacterial benefits. Especially if it doesn't have any side effects, apart from potential energy. I've tried to take aspirin regularly but it makes me feel off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals