New and full of questions

HollyLooyah

Hi there! I'm a newbie and I've already been asking questions on other threads so I thought I prolly should jump in here and introduce myself.

I'm a baby peaty (about a week now) so I'm just now dipping my toe in. I've read up on RP and needless to say I think I've come away scratching my head about so many previously 'evil' foods that my head is reeling! Honestly, for the last 25 or so years I have been completely convinced that sugar was evil, OJ was equally evil, nuts were healthy, chicken would set me free and milk would make me look like a baby cow!

So now my world has been rocked and I think I'm over the shock but I'm still trying to piece it all together - which is why I found YOU!

This forum has been a god-send so far and I'm so looking forward to walking through this with all you experienced peatarians (I think that's what you're calling yourself, right?).

Please don't scold me if I ask something silly or repetitive. I will take the time to search out my queries appropriately but I may still have to chime in and ask for guidance or clarification. I've already asked a couple of questions in the 'Ask for Help' area.

Anyhoo - that's a brief howdy-do! Great job with this forum! Let's stick with this RP guy. Doesn't it just feel RIGHT? It does to me!

Later!

J

j.

Your enthusiasm suggests that your thyroid is working very well already.

OP
H

HollyLooyah

Nah - my resting pulse on a good day is around 50 and seldom gets above 54-56. I'm pretty much in slo-mo always. I'm so cold I'm almost blue and my nose has icicles dangling. But thanks anyway ~~

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
HollyLooyah said:
Hi there! I'm a newbie and I've already been asking questions on other threads so I thought I prolly should jump in here and introduce myself.

HollyLooyah, welcome to the forum! :welcome2 :welcome :welcome2

I'm a baby peaty (about a week now) so I'm just now dipping my toe in. I've read up on RP and needless to say I think I've come away scratching my head about so many previously 'evil' foods that my head is reeling! Honestly, for the last 25 or so years I have been completely convinced that sugar was evil, OJ was equally evil, nuts were healthy, chicken would set me free and milk would make me look like a baby cow!

Moooooooooo! :lol: Just messing with ya!

Please don't scold me if I ask something silly or repetitive. I will take the time to search out my queries appropriately but I may still have to chime in and ask for guidance or clarification. I've already asked a couple of questions in the 'Ask for Help' area.

There hasn't been much scolding around here, and we welcome all questions. That's what we are here for. :ugeek:

Anyhoo - that's a brief howdy-do! Great job with this forum! Let's stick with this RP guy. Doesn't it just feel RIGHT? It does to me!

Later!

Yes, as I like to say, it feels like home.

See you around!