New and full of questions

HollyLooyah

Hi there! I'm a newbie and I've already been asking questions on other threads so I thought I prolly should jump in here and introduce myself.

I'm a baby peaty (about a week now) so I'm just now dipping my toe in. I've read up on RP and needless to say I think I've come away scratching my head about so many previously 'evil' foods that my head is reeling! Honestly, for the last 25 or so years I have been completely convinced that sugar was evil, OJ was equally evil, nuts were healthy, chicken would set me free and milk would make me look like a baby cow!

So now my world has been rocked and I think I'm over the shock but I'm still trying to piece it all together - which is why I found YOU!

This forum has been a god-send so far and I'm so looking forward to walking through this with all you experienced peatarians (I think that's what you're calling yourself, right?).

Please don't scold me if I ask something silly or repetitive. I will take the time to search out my queries appropriately but I may still have to chime in and ask for guidance or clarification. I've already asked a couple of questions in the 'Ask for Help' area.

Anyhoo - that's a brief howdy-do! Great job with this forum! Let's stick with this RP guy. Doesn't it just feel RIGHT? It does to me!

Later!

J

j.

Your enthusiasm suggests that your thyroid is working very well already.

HollyLooyah

Nah - my resting pulse on a good day is around 50 and seldom gets above 54-56. I'm pretty much in slo-mo always. I'm so cold I'm almost blue and my nose has icicles dangling. But thanks anyway ~~

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
HollyLooyah said:
Hi there! I'm a newbie and I've already been asking questions on other threads so I thought I prolly should jump in here and introduce myself.

HollyLooyah, welcome to the forum! :welcome2 :welcome :welcome2

I'm a baby peaty (about a week now) so I'm just now dipping my toe in. I've read up on RP and needless to say I think I've come away scratching my head about so many previously 'evil' foods that my head is reeling! Honestly, for the last 25 or so years I have been completely convinced that sugar was evil, OJ was equally evil, nuts were healthy, chicken would set me free and milk would make me look like a baby cow!

Moooooooooo! :lol: Just messing with ya!

Please don't scold me if I ask something silly or repetitive. I will take the time to search out my queries appropriately but I may still have to chime in and ask for guidance or clarification. I've already asked a couple of questions in the 'Ask for Help' area.

There hasn't been much scolding around here, and we welcome all questions. That's what we are here for. :ugeek:

Anyhoo - that's a brief howdy-do! Great job with this forum! Let's stick with this RP guy. Doesn't it just feel RIGHT? It does to me!

Later!

Yes, as I like to say, it feels like home.

See you around!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mito Pfizer says COVID vaccine protection lasts at least 6 months; Company can now seek full FDA approval Miscellaneous Health Discussions 3
GorillaHead The gut is full of DHT! Whats the connection to hair? Digestion 24
SuperStressed Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger Interviews 71
R 660nm red light full body panels - NO IR Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 10
bzmazu Sleep Starts Later and is Shorter on Nights before Full Moon Mind, Sleep, Stress 0
J Hair Regrowth Stack - Road to full regrowth Hair & Nails 72
Lewis Acid The Untold Story Of Psychotropic Drugging - Making A Killing - Full Documentary Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Hgreen56 How To See The Differents Between Full Belly And Bloat? Diet 0
S Diet Full Of Chocolate Experiments 16
J Is A Full Stool Analysis Test Worth It? Digestion 22
T Fort Detrick Laboratory Restored To Full Operations After Being Shut Down By CDC Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 7
P Best And Cheapest Option For Full Thyroid Panel Blood Work, Labs 5
GreekDemiGod Getting Jacked And Muscular While Keeping A Full Head Of Hair Exercise 10
UltraSuperior Oily Face Since Working Full Time Ask For Help or Advice 6
Gadreel Why Do I Feel Terribly Bloated And Full Of Water Masturbating Male Issues 0
Hugh Johnson The Minds Of Men - Full Interview Of Dr. Breggin Mind, Sleep, Stress 2
Alex Jaramillo Full Hormone Panel Feedback Blood Work, Labs 34
L How To Get Out Of Glycolysis And Into Full Sugar Oxidation? Metabolism 16
A UK Sugar Tax - Now Only Coke And Pepsi Have Full Sugar "Mexican" Style :) Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 1
R Hands And Feet Getting Warmer On Full Fat Milk Metabolism 19
T What Beam Angle Is The Best For A Full Body Device? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 4
T Which Full Body Red Light Is Best In Your Guys Opinion? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 8
Aaron Hey! This Forum Full Of Geniuses Has Helped Deliver Me From Sad Cripple To Super Saiyan Meet & Greet 51
T Fatigue/Depression/Low Libido And Pseudo Gyno - Full Blood Panel Inside [25 Y/o Male] Blood Work, Labs 13
Lokzo 21 Y.O - Full Hormonal Results. Thoughts? Blood Work, Labs 22
S 3 Years Of Semi Peating, Full On It Now Meet & Greet 2
W Total And Full-Fat, But Not Low-Fat, Dairy Product Intakes Are Inversely Associated With Metabolic S Scientific Studies 26
tankasnowgod Red Light Man Full Body Device Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 68
D What Is The Hormonal Profile Of A Man W/full Head Of Hair And A Hairy Body? Male Issues 13
Badger Full List Of Non Organic Ingredients Allowed In Organic Food Toxins, Detoxification 0
encerent When Will The World Go Full Peat? Ray Peat Topics 39
scarlettsmum Irritated On Cyproheptadine Even With Full Stomach Ask For Help or Advice 9
burtlancast PROJECT 19 (NON FULL): The Ten Most Toxic Things In Our Food, KMUD, 2009 Interview Transcript Projects 1
charlie Full Video: Vaxxed From Cover Up To Catastrophe Vaccines 0
burtlancast PROJECT 18 ( FULL): Heart, Brain, Cancer, And Hormones; Our Own Health And Fitness Show, 2014 Interview Transcript Projects 5
burtlancast PROJECT 17 ( FULL): Danny Roddy: Talking With Ray Peat 2 Interview Transcript Projects 7
burtlancast PROJECT 16 (NON FULL): Danny Roddy: Talking With Ray Peat 1 Interview Transcript Projects 4
burtlancast PROJECT 15 (NON FULL): Ray Peat And Bud Weiss - The Biology Of Carbon Dioxide Interview Transcript Projects 2
whodathunkit Anybody Start Smelling Like Fruit After Going Full-on Peat? Metabolism 37
S UK Health Advice Now In Complete Chaos (but Now Going Full Circle And Slowly Rays Way!) Health 32
burtlancast PROJECT 14 (NON FULL): Cholesterol, Preeclampsia, Fibrosis And More, KMUD 2014 Interview Transcript Projects 4
haidut Full Tolerance To Stress Response Of Caffeine Within 4 Days Scientific Studies 11
Y any tips on how to stay full? i am gaining weight Weight 3
burtlancast Project 13 (FULL): Protection And Restoration Of The Nervous System, 2005 Conference Interview Transcript Projects 4
S Don't feel full without starches Diet 54
N Study: Carbonic anhydrase inhib, full access? Scientific Studies 1
Blinkyrocket Full Hydrogenation Coconut Oil 75
P Improving Liver Function Before Going Full Peat? Dealing With Abdominal Fat Health 176
burtlancast Project 12 ( FULL): Energy Production, Diabetes, Saturated Fats , KMUD , 2011 Finished Projects 7
burtlancast Project 11 (FULL):Diabetes II and How to Restore and Protect Nerves, The Herb Doctors, KMUD, 2014 Finished Projects 5