Neuroprotective supplements for SSRI withdrawal

GodsHound

My girlfriend is on 100mg sertraline a day and has been left completely helpless by the NHS who’s completely ****88 up her emergency prescription. She’s spent the last two days speaking with out of hour GPs and visiting different pharmacies to be told by various bug-eyed drones that her prescription records are not accessible...

Anyway.. she’s reporting dizziness and ‘brain zaps’ and I’m concerned with the neurological damage SSRI withdrawal can have.

Are there any supplements that can protect against this? I have a veriety of supplements on hand inc. glycine, theanine, Siberian adaptogens, progesterone (utrogestan)...

retroactive

progesterone, pregnenolone, maybe thyroid. patience. It takes times for your 'receptor' levels to normalize

Marcine

I'm like a broken record: Methylene Blue. Crosses the blood brain barrier immediately. Mark Sloan's new book for reference.

OP
G

GodsHound

Thanks.. situation is better now, but I'm still very interested in this topic. This wasn't an attempt at tapering off but just being caught without supply. Getting off SSRIs does not seem easy and I'm struggling to form a clear picture of how these drugs exactly work.

Side note. If anyone has opinions on the mass prescribing of these drugs to young adults I'd like to hear them. Rates of these prescriptions rise each year. I don't like the idea of becoming chemically dependent on state-run healthcare systems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom