Neurons communicate wirelessly

Suikerbuik

Hi Such Saturation,

Although I managed to read it, I can't get my mind around it. I've read the article on Nature lately (article based on the Orch OR paper you are referring to).

A few questions, that hopefully you may be able to answer:
- Did they use neurons from the same culture?
- Can neurons with different DNA also get into the same coherent like state?

If you ask me (a simple mind, who really can't grasp this) there has to be some information transfer that cannot occur faster than the speed of light if it is caused by photons or other information carrying particles - what is your actual view on this? Could experiments as these really indicate that distance (space/time actually) is something being, boudnless even for our consciousness?

I heard they can get particles in a sort of coherent state(?) where there's no space/time requierd for information transfer. Sorry for possibly being wrong, I'm not well into physics yet, although I'd love to be one time. And manage to get (if even a slight) understanding of quantum physics.

I haven't had time yet to read AND Understand the Orch OR paper nor the other link you are referring to. Maybe this could make things more clear, if at least things are clear..

Thank you,

OP
S
Hi friend,

The experimenters cultured neurons from human stem cells. They used a method from notes [13] [14] and [15]. I haven't read them but it seems reasonable to use cells from one person.

I hope they had measured infrared and ultraviolet light from the neurons, but obviously the suppression of these discoveries makes the scientists' knowledge very inextensive.

I think that quantum mechanics allow for distant particles to act like one, but it says that no useful information can be passed through this method, or not faster than light (this goes for an "observer" but they don't really care about the particles themselves). I don't know how much we can derive from a theory that has so many interpretations though.

The Orch OR is not just about the brain, it introduces a hypothesis where basically all particles in the universe are entangled to some extent, it's just that when you can isolate them enough these connections start being obvious, by not being infinitely unstable. It also claims that neurons are built in a way that exploits this hyper-connection, potentially changing their activity based on small windows into the immediate future, such as to not create paradoxes though.

Then something like the brain can exhibit very uncomputable behaviour by basing the activity of the whole neuron upon small quantum "choices" in the microtubules which are apparently random, and they propose these little systems are so well isolated that this choice can be caused by gravity. These reductions become tuned like an orchestra, giving moments of consciousness and the name to the paper. If they are right then the universe is very similar to a giant brain, more dense somewhere, less elsewhere.

The authors recently tweaked the theory so that these extremely brief moments of superposition can add up to more human brain frequencies (alpha waves, beta waves...). They also claim that biological temperature increases this activity (Ray Peat wins again).

I'm sorry if I can't be more accurate (I have a G.E.D. :D).

Oh and it is turning out more and more drugs act on microtubule activity (starting with anesthetics, which gave the idea to one author of the paper, an anesthesiologist). Besides the traditional whacky explanations for example, an anesthetic would mess with the electron clouds in the tubules <<In the most definitive anesthetic experiment yet performed, Emerson et al. [86] used fluorescent anthracene as an anesthetic in tadpoles, and showed cessation of tadpole behavior occurs specifically via anthracene anesthetic binding in tadpole brain microtubules.>>

Another example is Prozac:

Fluoxetine administration modulates the cytoskeletal microtubular system in the rat hippocampus

As you can see one dose makes them work less and only chronic administration increases microtubule dynamics, which is usually when people stop trying to suicide. As you can see the only thing done by the serotonin is the side effects list.

Suikerbuik

This information is not so hard to digest, thank you for that!

Certainly need for more understanding. Hope too that they have measured UV (or IR) as DNA seem to have the possibilty to emanate and possible also recieve (information carrying) electromagnetic spectra (of the same frequency?), but this is a bit speculation probably as I am not so well informed yet.

http://www.k-meyl.de/go/Primaerliteratur/Magnetic_Waves-Enable-Cell_Communication.pdf
(The paper is retracted -not sure why-, but it's stil on prof. Meyl's site).

OP
S
Holy crap this is AWESOME

But obviously the words he used in the abstract, corpus and conclusion ("in 2009 with the discovery of magnetic monopoles"; "The necessary energy required to power the chemical process is provided by the magnetic scalar wave"; "telepathy") will make a scientist rip the paper as soon as he reads these metaphors. That is probably why he retracted it.

It becomes obvious that our DNA just like a five century old oak tree is simply interpreting the field around them, and at the same time exploiting it and modifying it wisely. Ray Peat would love this paper I'm sure. This simultaneity of evolution is precisely why we need a new scientific method.

As you can see, when neo-Darwinists say life is a chance, they are implying that an explosion from holding a 50 pound ball of plutonium in your hand is a chance. It is deceiving, just like they are deceived by the idea of smart design.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals