Neu5CG - A case against dairy?

Gadsie

I ran into this molecule called Neu5CG. It’s supposed to be very pro inflammatory by triggering the immune system.

I’m leaning more and more into the vegan side of peatarianism; potatoes and fruit. I already quit meat a long time ago apart from some occasional liver, but I’m now getting weary of dairy as well.

View: https://youtu.be/VzK5gjEsUn4

Wonder if anyone has a counterargument.

aliml

EustaceBagge

A possible counterargument: Look at meat and its inflammatory capacities as a whole instead of isolating a single part and claiming the whole to be inflammatory.

Second: Try Bromelaine/Papelaine/Digestive enzymes/Apple Cider Vinegar when eating meat to see if it makes a difference if you have sluggish digestion.

Third: Stuff like this is individual, there are studies out there showing coffee consumption among races affects hormones differently, very interesting. I believe it since Tea is assumed to lower DHT, but it seems that certain folks prefer tea while others prefer coffee to great success for liver health and metabolism. Same could be applied to milk, meat, and basically anything.

Mito

Translating animal studies to humans​

While the hypotheses proposed by animal studies are interesting and suggest a mechanistic element to the observational studies connecting red meat and health risks, drawing conclusions about how these findings translate to humans is challenging. Humans and rodents are vastly dissimilar organisms, particularly concerning Neu5Gc metabolism. Mice, like most mammals, produce Neu5Gc and absorb 98 percent of the Neu5Gc that they ingest.[8] However, humans do not produce Neu5Gc, absorb little of it from the diet, and eliminate it rapidly from the body.[2] Lastly, the experimental system involving mice that were genetically engineered to be incapable of producing Neu5Gc and then injected with anti-Neu5Gc antibodies is not reflective of the Neu5Gc situation in the human body.

FoodForeal

It's satisfying to see a thread like this every so often where the issue is put to rest so swiftly and deftly.

Nebula

Anecdotally I will say a diet of lightly cooked beef and rice is the lowest inflammation I have ever achieved with diet.

FoodForeal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals