Nestle (The Most Evil Business in the World) and Pure Encapsulations

member11823

Nestle got Atrium Innovations; The parent company that owns Pure Encapsulations, Garden of Life, Douglas Laboratories, and a few other brands

Тhe Atrium portfolio includes strong specialty brands like Wobenzym®, Douglas Laboratories®, Genestra Brands™, Orthica®, AOV®, Minami®, Klean Athlete®, Pharmax and Trophic™.

Can we trust PE? :-(

Rafe

1648657486500.jpeg

Pure Encapsulations isn’t on there specifically. It’s probably owned by another corporate level or 2.

That’s not even the concentration of all media into 5 global corporations.

Nestle got Atrium Innovations; The parent company that owns Pure Encapsulations, Garden of Life, Douglas Laboratories, and a few other brands

Тhe Atrium portfolio includes strong specialty brands like Wobenzym®, Douglas Laboratories®, Genestra Brands™, Orthica®, AOV®, Minami®, Klean Athlete®, Pharmax and Trophic™.

Thanks for letting us know that, dang!

Nestle owns Garden Of Life?????? :oops:

supercoolguy

Pure Encapsulations uses micronized cellulose fiber in their products, which might abrade the gut. We don't buy their stuff.
Yes, ive been dumping out those type of capsules. Easy to spot... they bounce back like plastic, compared to gelatin caps.

But I presume they are safe enough keep the contents fresher anyway.

milkboi

I think it's silly to think these companies have the goal of poising you. They just do what makes the most cash - if that requires selling toxic food, so be it. But if a companies unique selling point is providing supplements with minimal-ish fillers and pure ingredients, they won't get out of their way to not fit that USP anymore because that would lead to less sales in the long-term. So I doubt them being owned by Nestle says anything about the quality of their products.

Lollipop2

So I doubt them being owned by Nestle says anything about the quality of their products.
That may be totally true. BUT I wouldn’t put it past them to still put something on the label that looks natural but choose a much lower quality ingredient choice than the original owner with a vision for purity and quality. Look how Horizon Organics milk was cheapened after they sold out though the label still says organic milk which it might be, but the quality of organic milk they now use is way lower quality than before they sold out.

PLUS,

Your money is being used to support Nestle. No thank you! I would rather my money support Haidut and IdeaLabs growth and his independently funded research.

lilsticky

I think it's silly to think these companies have the goal of poising you. They just do what makes the most cash - if that requires selling toxic food, so be it. But if a companies unique selling point is providing supplements with minimal-ish fillers and pure ingredients, they won't get out of their way to not fit that USP anymore because that would lead to less sales in the long-term. So I doubt them being owned by Nestle says anything about the quality of their products.
im a paranoid snowflake

Mossy

This is good information. Thanks to @member11823 and @Rafe for the insight. We're definitely lucky to have Haidut's Idealabs.

Back
Top Bottom