Nervous breakdown

sunflower1

I'm still having a nervous breakdown.. I ran out of Cypro for a week and was also getting diahrrea so I stopped taking my magnesium and b's to try and work out what was going on for me.. Bad mistake.. I'm back into full on Nervous breakdown mood even though I started back on the Cypro .., Waking up with cortisol zaps at night and generally feeling a little suicidal. This really isn't any fun..

I had blood work done that came back all normal other than high cholesterol of 286. I'd love to just relax and let the breakdown happen but if I don't work I don't eat and I have no health insurance so I'm really stuck.. I could go and stay at my friends house in Chicago but I don't know anyone there..and that would mean giving up my house and my job..

I have a refractometer and this morning my blood sugar crashed a few times. I'm finding it really hard to eat becasue the high cortisol makes me feel nauseous. I'm wondering if an adrenal stress test and using seriphos might bring my cortisol down. I have complex PTSD and was doing good on Peating but then about 2 months ago I started to feel very scared and didn't want to go out.. I have muscle cramps and a ,lot of intense emotional feelings right now that are related to mag deficiency.. I also have low blood pressure and low pottssium symtoms and just want to lie down alot

Any suggestions

I'm taking a b complex and magnesium and potassium supplements right now

Greg says

For me, both Seriphos and phosophotidylserine caused intense panic/ manic feelings. started off feeling great then absolutely awful.

mlc2010

Greg says said:
For me, both Seriphos and phosophotidylserine caused intense panic/ manic feelings. started off feeling great then absolutely awful.

they may have drove your cortisol too low?

answersfound

Stay strong. Give the cypro a bit more time if you have it still. Otherwise, you can try Benadryl or aspirin. The key is optimizing digestion, which you already seem to be aware of. The body must adapt to cypro, but give it time. You will realize why it is so highly regarded. Also, make sure you are eating plenty of calories. This is incredibly important. I wouldn't touch any supplements, unless you want to do some of the fat solubles topically.

messtafarian

Well.

I can relate.

I don't know where you are with your eating or what other drugs you are on, but if it helps I'd like to make a suggestion in case it never occurred to you.

Stay on the cypro.

Get out of the heat.

Out. Anything you can do to cool down, do it. Eat ice, wear it, lie in front of the A/C. I mean just lie there right in front of it all day. Take cold showers, or at least warm ones. If you want to lie down, lie down.

Cool your body down. This will tone your vagus nerve and calm the cortisol.

Greg says

messtafarian said:
Well.

I can relate.

I don't know where you are with your eating or what other drugs you are on, but if it helps I'd like to make a suggestion in case it never occurred to you.

Stay on the cypro.

Get out of the heat.

Out. Anything you can do to cool down, do it. Eat ice, wear it, lie in front of the A/C. I mean just lie there right in front of it all day. Take cold showers, or at least warm ones. If you want to lie down, lie down.

I had a breakdown when I was 21 in Sri Lanka. I had been there for a few months and lost my mind. Panic and terrible anxiety and the insomnia just went on and on which fuelled the panic. Worse was being unable to come home to the UK due to no flights available. Eventually I got back to the UK and was fine.

There is a term 'going tropo'.. Too much hot tropical weather.

Btw.. What is a 'nervous breakdown'? I'd like to hear RP define this. And it's relation to PTSD.

Greg says

Greg says said:
messtafarian said:
Well.

I can relate.

Stay on the cypro.

Get out of the heat.

I had a breakdown when I was 21 in Sri Lanka. I had been there for a few months and lost my mind. Panic and terrible anxiety and the insomnia just went on and on which fuelled the panic. The doctor there put me on Mogadons which didn't help. Worse was being unable to come home to the UK due to no flights available. Eventually I got back to the UK and was fine.

Btw.. What is a 'nervous breakdown'? I'd like to hear RP define this. And it's relation to PTSD.

Greg says

Greg says said:
Greg says said:
messtafarian said:
Well.

I can relate.

Stay on the cypro.

Get out of the heat.

I had a breakdown when I was 21 in Sri Lanka. I had been there for a few months and lost my mind. Panic and terrible anxiety and the insomnia just went on and on which fuelled the panic. The doctor there put me on Mogadons which didn't help. Worse was being unable to come home to the UK due to no flights available. Eventually I got back to the UK and was fine.

tara

I'm sorry you are struggling at the moment.
If your blood sugars are frequently low, I think it can be hard to recover from anything, and hard for your brain to function without fuel. I there anything at all you can eat and digest at the moment? What might be appetising?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals