pauljacob

I'm currently under emotional stress from three directions: my demented brother, my estranged wife, and my inability to make headway in my work. Three weeks ago, I became bloated and gassy, acid rising to my throat during sleep. The gastroenterologist recommended an endoscopy but I declined because my sister had it twice and twice they injured her during the procedure. This week I started throwing up. For past two weeks I ate very little and have no desire to eat because of the bloating. The amount of gas I belch out is shocking. I've always been healthy and never been seriously sick. What I'm going through now is debilitating. My nerves are practically shot.

Lollipop2

Chamomile tea soothes the nerves, honey soothes the burn.

Lay against a wall with the legs up the wall, the back on the floor, buttocks against the wall - a L shape - try to stay anywhere for 5 to 20 minutes. IMMEDIATE calming relief.

Begin taking cortisol and adrenaline down:
-honey,
-maple syrup,
-milk
-aspirin (with milk),
-Progest-e (small amounts if a guy - once system calms down reduce)
-hot showers soothe,
-(NDT) Natural Desiccated Thyroid

These are only a few suggestions to get you going while you research more options.

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

Chamomile tea soothes the nerves, honey soothes the burn.

Lay against a wall with the legs up the wall, the back on the floor, buttocks against the wall - a L shape - try to stay anywhere for 5 to 20 minutes. IMMEDIATE calming relief.

Begin taking cortisol and adrenaline down:
-honey,
-maple syrup,
-milk
-aspirin (with milk),
-Progest-e (small amounts if a guy - once system calms down reduce)
-hot showers soothe,
-(NDT) Natural Desiccated Thyroid

These are only a few suggestions to get you going while you research more options.
Thank you Lollipop2, appreciate your suggestions. Can I put honey in the Chamomile tea?

JamesGatz

Have you recently incorporated anything new ? I get this acid rising to my throat as well as bloating/heartburn when I eat something inflammatory - sometimes when I eat pineapple this happens so I always chase it with Mexican coke or coffee to sooth the stomach and keep things moving as well as gelatin to ensure my gut lining stays ok

OP
pauljacob

pauljacob

Have you recently incorporated anything new ? I get this acid rising to my throat as well as bloating/heartburn when I eat something inflammatory - sometimes when I eat pineapple this happens so I always chase it with Mexican coke or coffee to sooth the stomach and keep things moving as well as gelatin to ensure my gut lining stays ok
No, I haven't eaten anything new lately. As a vegetarian my diet is limited: some veggies, microwaved potatoes, home-made yogurt, coffee, bread, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese, canned garbanzos and beans, and fruits. I also use half/half creamer which contains Carrageenan which I tossed away this week.

Back
Top Bottom