Negative effects from dosing too much Androsterone+Pansterone?

TheGoogler

I usually use 2-3 drops androsterone+4-5 drops pansterone once a day, or slightly less of each 2x a day, and the effects over the course of several months were quite noticeable. Improved energy, motivation, self-discipline, fat loss and muscle gain, decreased depressive symptoms.

I wanted to test higher doses of the androsterone/pansterone combo at the 1:1 ratio yesterday. Had some interesting results.

I applied 7 drops of each to my belly in the early afternoon, felt increased sense of energy within an hour. My body felt like it was "buzzing". Slightly increased libido, slight increase in mood. Nothing radical. No negative effects.

The negative effects came from my 2nd and 3rd doses later in the day. 2nd dose was 2 drops pansterone to balls + 2 drops androsterone to belly. Mild headache onset after several hours. 3rd dose was several hours after 2nd dose. 3 drops pansterone to balls+3 drops androsterone to belly. Headache grew in intensity for rest of night, and continued mildly into this morning. Several hours after waking this morning, the headache is pretty much resolved, but a dull sense of depersonalization/brain pressure remains. I also broke out considerably in acne across my face, which I attribute to the elevated dosing (estrogen?). My diet has remained clean and my sleep is good.

I am mostly curious as to why I am experiencing these effects. Was it something to do with the overall amount of what I applied, or the application of pansterone to my balls? Did I overdo it and cause estrogen to elevate somehow?

I went ahead and applied 2 drops androsterone only to my navel, since it should oppose estrogen. I will see if it has any noticeable impact on my current state of mind. I am tempted to apply a drop or 2 of cypro to my temples, since the symptoms seem that they could be caused by elevated serotonin. But I honestly don't know if that's the case, given the only 2 things I took were pansterone and androsterone. Seems it could just be estrogen related as well. I am content to wait for now and see what others have to say.

Charger

Possibly too much estrogen increasing stress hormones like adrenaline, perhaps?

I find even just 4 drops a day of Pansterone to be powerful and to eventually lead to feeling edgy, breakouts, etc. when dosed at that level consistently.

What are you trying to achieve with even higher doses? I'd just stick with what works.

OP
TheGoogler

TheGoogler

Possibly too much estrogen increasing stress hormones like adrenaline, perhaps?

I find even just 4 drops a day of Pansterone to be powerful and to eventually lead to feeling edgy, breakouts, etc. when dosed at that level consistently.

What are you trying to achieve with even higher doses? I'd just stick with what works.
I was curious how radical the positive effects could be on my system. I'm taking a few days off the Pansterone, still getting mild headaches here and there I assume from that. I will try the 7-drop doses on navel again, but space out 24 hours in between, and see how that goes. I want to find my upper limit and maximize benefits.

golder

I was curious how radical the positive effects could be on my system. I'm taking a few days off the Pansterone, still getting mild headaches here and there I assume from that. I will try the 7-drop doses on navel again, but space out 24 hours in between, and see how that goes. I want to find my upper limit and maximize benefits.
I want to try this but 7 drops in the bellybutton…am I the only one that doesn’t have a large enough bellybutton to accomodate that - it would just form a small pool of water/oil?

OP
TheGoogler

TheGoogler

I want to try this but 7 drops in the bellybutton…am I the only one that doesn’t have a large enough bellybutton to accomodate that - it would just form a small pool of water/oil?
I run it all around my belly area. If it's just 2-3 drops I pour it in my belly button.

Brandin

I usually use 2-3 drops androsterone+4-5 drops pansterone once a day, or slightly less of each 2x a day, and the effects over the course of several months were quite noticeable. Improved energy, motivation, self-discipline, fat loss and muscle gain, decreased depressive symptoms.

I wanted to test higher doses of the androsterone/pansterone combo at the 1:1 ratio yesterday. Had some interesting results.

I applied 7 drops of each to my belly in the early afternoon, felt increased sense of energy within an hour. My body felt like it was "buzzing". Slightly increased libido, slight increase in mood. Nothing radical. No negative effects.

The negative effects came from my 2nd and 3rd doses later in the day. 2nd dose was 2 drops pansterone to balls + 2 drops androsterone to belly. Mild headache onset after several hours. 3rd dose was several hours after 2nd dose. 3 drops pansterone to balls+3 drops androsterone to belly. Headache grew in intensity for rest of night, and continued mildly into this morning. Several hours after waking this morning, the headache is pretty much resolved, but a dull sense of depersonalization/brain pressure remains. I also broke out considerably in acne across my face, which I attribute to the elevated dosing (estrogen?). My diet has remained clean and my sleep is good.

I am mostly curious as to why I am experiencing these effects. Was it something to do with the overall amount of what I applied, or the application of pansterone to my balls? Did I overdo it and cause estrogen to elevate somehow?

I went ahead and applied 2 drops androsterone only to my navel, since it should oppose estrogen. I will see if it has any noticeable impact on my current state of mind. I am tempted to apply a drop or 2 of cypro to my temples, since the symptoms seem that they could be caused by elevated serotonin. But I honestly don't know if that's the case, given the only 2 things I took were pansterone and androsterone. Seems it could just be estrogen related as well. I am content to wait for now and see what others have to say.
what solvent is your pansterone and androsterone? Im gonna buy these soon and cant decide...

Elie

Forum Supporter

Came across your post. you mentioned fat loss. Was it significant? is it worth the try for this purpose?

Frankdee20

I’m starting to get edgy too from using these two products, all topically and at doses that nobody would consider high.

However, I’m also taking Health Natura A-D-K in morning and afternoon doses. That only has 2500 A, 5000 D, 4.5 MK4 and 500 MCG of MK7.

Now I have to scale down a day or two and use them in isolation so I can figure out which one is causing this.

But I wanted to ask you, have you ever tried using Pansterone orally at say 5 MG doses ? Seems like not many people do this but oral doses increase progesterone from the Pregnenalone. Not sure if Progesterone is my missing link because it seems to be touted as a GABA agonist and should help anxiety.