Need to numb myself for several days

Gfh

I'll need to live at my parents' home for several days. They live in an apartment building and the upstairs neighbors regularly make noise to harass us. My parents don't seem to notice, but I do, and whenever the noises start I get incredibly stressed in ways that have led me to break down in rage and destroy things in the house. I'm afraid that'll happen again, and moreover I'm just afraid of feeling that same unbearable anger and helplessness. I figure I'll need to cope by somehow numbing my emotions. It seems like some people on this forum know a lot about pharmaceuticals, and I hope someone might suggest an over-the-counter drug that'll have that effect. Or some other solution. Else I might just resort to alcohol, which is dumb and might not work, but I don't have any other way.

P

Peatness

I'll need to live at my parents' home for several days. They live in an apartment building and the upstairs neighbors regularly make noise to harass us. My parents don't seem to notice, but I do, and whenever the noises start I get incredibly stressed in ways that have led me to break down in rage and destroy things in the house. I'm afraid that'll happen again, and moreover I'm just afraid of feeling that same unbearable anger and helplessness. I figure I'll need to cope by somehow numbing my emotions. It seems like some people on this forum know a lot about pharmaceuticals, and I hope someone might suggest an over-the-counter drug that'll have that effect. Or some other solution. Else I might just resort to alcohol, which is dumb and might not work, but I don't have any other way.
Noise disturbance is awful but you can downgrade how it impacts on your life. Magnesium and b vitamins will help with anxiety. Cyproheptadine for sleep and serotonin. Perhaps get earplugs, this really helped me when I was in a similar situation with neighbours.

Steed

Something that works for me in such a situation is an enema. I expect the anger that becomes circular in the head and turns into rage is estrogen related. Try it. Otherwise progesterone and/or aspirin will sedative you pretty well.

Makrosky

5mg lithium orotate, in a single dose. Super cheap. But don't use it for many days it becomes antithyroid.

Cyproheptadine.

And alcohol, yes, why noy? If it is just for a few days... enjoy the drunkness.

OP
G

Gfh

Thanks for the advice people. I can't get aspirin easily, and the good quality progesterone seems expensive, so I didn't buy those. But I will try the other recommendations.