Need to help my girlfriend suffering from SSRI use

DonLore

Hi all. So my girlfriend had a rough childhood and was put on SSRI early on. She had/has OCD and anxiety, and slowly withdrawing from the meds is hell.
I have 2 problems: 1) i need the most effective ways to lower serotonin, and to boost allopregnenolone naturally.
2) I need pregnenolone and or progesterone but cant get them shipped here to Finland. Is there anyone inside the country or in EU who could send preg or progesterone, I will pay of course. I would order myself, but there is always the product info outside the package and customs will **** me in the **** if I try ordering any. I really wanna help my gf so could anyone help?

boris

Cyproheptadine is used as a treatment for serotonin syndrome. Lots of sources online.

OP
D

DonLore

Thats what I was thinking. But how the hell can I get cyproheptadine in this shithole country

Elie

Forum Supporter
Yes, and also, anything that will lower cortisol
Progesterone, _ Theanine, magensium, Rhodiola etc.
Easy to digest food to limit endotoxin

Gustav3Y

Buy from the EU, if you do not want customs. Stop buying from USA, UK, China, India, Russia, etc.

Marcine

She can check out Kelly Brogan MD, an alt psychiatrist that has helped thousands under the same circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom