Need To Cry And Become Emotional Fast

MatheusPN

No, just aspirin and coffee.

It might be that low serotonin only makes you able to cry if you have more progesterone than testosterone (caffeine and aspirin increase progesterone a lot), and that it doesn't work when you deplete serotonin with only BCAA and leave your testosterone higher than progesterone. Just guessing, not 100% sure.

I asked, BCAA, because only BCAA, without tyrosine or phenilanine, will lower serotonin and dopamine
Caffeine also increases DHT
Maybe caffeine and aspirin just stimulated you more and your body don't had the resources, don't had the vitamin, carbs etc. So he raised stress hormones to pick up what he was needing

lampofred

I asked, BCAA, because only BCAA, without tyrosine or phenilanine, will lower serotonin and dopamine
Caffeine also increases DHT
Maybe caffeine and aspirin just stimulated you more and your body don't had the resources, don't had the vitamin, carbs etc. So he raised stress hormones to pick up what he was needing

Yeah could be. It might also be that caffeine increases glutamate/reduces GABA. I'm not really too sure about the biology behind it haha. Too complex.

But I do know that caffeine and aspirin make it easy for me to cry. Not out of sadness. Even for a happy situation, it just becomes a lot easier to produce tears.

MatheusPN

Yeah could be. It might also be that caffeine increases glutamate/reduces GABA. I'm not really too sure about the biology behind it haha. Too complex.

But I do know that caffeine and aspirin make it easy for me to cry. Not out of sadness. Even for a happy situation, it just becomes a lot easier to produce tears.
Yeah me neither!

I remember this feeling, happy with some tears wanting to exit, in some time in my adolescence, while eating pufa and soy, glad it lasted only some days; how things change is Crazy

I expect these tears are somehow worthwhile
Now I can't think of any benefit of the crying state, the emotionless or stoic state is much more creative, productive (proveitoso) and coherent

Last edited:
OP
J

johnsmith

Now I can't think of any benefit of the crying state, the emotionless or stoic state is much more creative, productive (proveitoso) and coherent

I think some of this might be debatable. Emotions seem to aid and fuel the work of some artists.

baggywrinkle

from my experience, denial of emotions is what prevents them
sounds simple
to get triggered is where to start
layers and layers and layers, for all our life we deny stuff, in fact we are in denial of denial,all of us are masters at it
grief is the easiest place to start with , ie the loss of a loved one , or another sort of loss ( many can act this out without real movement which defeats the purpose)
if that fails get angry about it , ie why i cant feel grief /sadness
if that fails get fearful of being angry, ie are you scared of what it might bring up?, will i get violent?etc
angry and rage polarize with fear, and when one gets them going one goes from one to the other, flip flopping
then there is terror
to feel deep seated terror is difficult, a near death experience should do it.
Its exhausting and debilitating and true movement will bring profound change

having said all this some people just cant

MatheusPN

I avoided pregnenolone, dhea, and vitamin e, skipped 95% of my lunch, and my hypnotherapy session was mostly filled with unpleasant feelings of agitation along with about 5 seconds worth of tear shedding and sadness. Lol.
Well thanks, fasting alone probably was the worst resource, people after me said that, also

And yes, when you want to cry, is better to cry, trying to shut down, especially strong emotions, generally isn't a good idea, is better to accept or just allow to flow; unless you are a psycho

If you could choose a state, was what I mean, who was better, for when

Last edited:

akgrrrl

All our emoto events and " memories" live in the portion of the brain that western medicine used to term the amygdala. Those bits of stored information respond to the sense of smell. Not words, not images, not sound...There are somatic practitioners and aromatherapists who use very specialized compounds which cross the BBB through olfactory pathways for emotional release. One such is Raindrop Technique, a strict system of layering oils on the skin along the spine which often results in a release. Those practitioners are required to use YoungLiving oils as certified organic therapeutic grade oils with intact constituents, unadulterated and undiluted. Otherwise, it is the bailiwick of aromatherapy to illicit emotional responses for inner personal work.

Hgreen56

Funny that some people say that caffeine makes emotional/cry
From me its exact the oppesite.
if i am emotional, 1 capsule caffeine and 30 min later i am jumping around from happiness.
when you are emotional you have low dopamine levels, caffeine, aspirin etc increase dopamine.
Dopamine = anabolic, anti-inflammatory, happiness etc.
Serotonin = inflammatory, catabolic, depressive etc.

Last edited: