Need To Boost Metabolism High As Possible For A Test

Jack Earth

How can I boost my metabolism fast and as high as possible? I have a test later this week and boosting metabolism is one of the strategies that will help me pass this test. Also losing bodyfat may help pass this test also.
Sorry for being vague, i'm not sure how much more details I'm allowed to give on this forum. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Last edited:

Kingpinguin

How can I boost my metabolism fast and as high as possible? I have a test later this week and boosting metabolism is one of the strategies that will help me pass this test. Also losing bodyfat may help pass this test also.
Sorry for being vague, i'm not sure how much more details I'm allowed to give on this forum. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

how do they measure metabolism? Thyroid hormones?

Kingpinguin

During the test day just consume quite a lot of sugar with a good dose of caffeine. Do some light exercise in the morning and keep sugar flow high as this will block cortisol respons and keep metabolism elevated

OP
J

Jack Earth

how do they measure metabolism? Thyroid hormones?

No it's not a metabolism test.. but high metabolism should help me out with what they are testing me for. Also the more fat I burn the better since I have to get rid of things stored in fat cells

Last edited:

Runenight201

lol I thought you were talking about a school exam...

coffee, b-vitamins, niacin. I wonder if a carb free diet would be help out also. Definitely not good for long term health but the immediate burning of fat could help purge the illicit substances...

how desperate are you? There’s DNP...but you risk death...

OP
J

Jack Earth

coffee, b-vitamins, niacin. I wonder if a carb free diet would be help out also. Definitely not good for long term health but the immediate burning of fat could help purge the illicit substances...

Yea I didnt know what I was allowed to say on this forum but it's a 420 related test :)
I got the b complex just now, pretty strong.
How long would ketosis be safe for?

Kingpinguin

Yea I didnt know what I was allowed to say on this forum but it's a 420 related test :)

do you know the day they are going to test you? I’ve been in the same boat. Is it just a shitty school urin test or is it the police testing you? I’ve passed 3-4 of those 420 related test even a labratory test by the police. Drink lots of water the day before and early morning. Take B supplements since they help colour urine yellow so it looks normal. Make sure to pee before the test if possible when you wake up. If you gonna piss in a cup take the middle of the pee and pee some in the toilet first. Dunno if its true but apparently the initial pee should be more contaminated so to say. Its all about diluting the urine as much as possible.

Runenight201

Use of the search function combined with the subject your interested in could’ve helped. People talks drugs, chemicals, hormones, steroids, etc... all day long here, so there’s no need to beat around the bush.

To be honest I’m not well versed on the mechanisms of THC storage in fat cells and the time to remove them dependent on the various factors. Well I’m not well versed on the scientific mechanisms behind anything! But I take a slightly different approach to things. I stick around this crowd mainly because they are fond of the dairy, sugar, and have a general anti-authoritarian alternative truth vibe.

Ketosis long term would not be good for your health and well-being, but I do think it could be the quickest way to waste away any fat (and muscle, bone, and well everything lol). You’ll probably feel awful though so electrolytes and vitamins/minerals will help out a lot. I wouldn’t go any longer than a couple of days personally. If you’re an otherwise healthy individual it’s easily doable and not detrimental to your long-term well-being. It in fact could be a nice mental challenge to see how hard you can push yourself :) reminds me of a day long practically dry fast I did...that sucked. And people do that for weeks on end!

OP
J

Jack Earth

Use of the search function combined with the subject your interested in could’ve helped. People talks drugs, chemicals, hormones, steroids, etc... all day long here, so there’s no need to beat around the bush.

To be honest I’m not well versed on the mechanisms of THC storage in fat cells and the time to remove them dependent on the various factors. Well I’m not well versed on the scientific mechanisms behind anything! But I take a slightly different approach to things. I stick around this crowd mainly because they are fond of the dairy, sugar, and have a general anti-authoritarian alternative truth vibe.

Ketosis long term would not be good for your health and well-being, but I do think it could be the quickest way to waste away any fat (and muscle, bone, and well everything lol). You’ll probably feel awful though so electrolytes and vitamins/minerals will help out a lot. I wouldn’t go any longer than a couple of days personally. If you’re an otherwise healthy individual it’s easily doable and not detrimental to your long-term well-being. It in fact could be a nice mental challenge to see how hard you can push yourself :) reminds me of a day long practically dry fast I did...that sucked. And people do that for weeks on end!

Do you actually lose more fat on ketosis or is it water weight?

redsun

Do you actually lose more fat on ketosis or is it water weight?

Ketogenic diets can create the appearance of more fat loss especially in the first few days. This is because of less water weight from glycogen being lost which causes water to be shed and fiber intake drops(usually as there is less plant intake) which can make the stomach look smaller by reducing inflammatory or bulky fibers in the diet. In the end a calorie is a calorie so you will lose the same amount of fat tissue as long as calories are the same, no matter if its a standard cutting diet, or keto, or anything else.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Ketogenic diets can create the appearance of more fat loss especially in the first few days. This is because of less water weight from glycogen being lost which causes water to be shed and fiber intake drops(usually as there is less plant intake) which can make the stomach look smaller by reducing inflammatory or bulky fibers in the diet. In the end a calorie is a calorie so you will lose the same amount of fat tissue as long as calories are the same, no matter if its a standard cutting diet, or keto, or anything else.

Ok thanks. ketosis slows down metabolism too

OP
J

Jack Earth

do you know the day they are going to test you? I’ve been in the same boat. Is it just a shitty school urin test or is it the police testing you? I’ve passed 3-4 of those 420 related test even a labratory test by the police. Drink lots of water the day before and early morning. Take B supplements since they help colour urine yellow so it looks normal. Make sure to pee before the test if possible when you wake up. If you gonna piss in a cup take the middle of the pee and pee some in the toilet first. Dunno if its true but apparently the initial pee should be more contaminated so to say. Its all about diluting the urine as much as possible.

Yes it's this Friday morning. I have stopped smoking weed November 3rd so it will be about a 19 day break.
Ok I'll drink a ton if water and take my b vitamins.. I got a 100mg complex. BUT it has niacinamide. Should I get regular niacin too?

Lewistx

Hey man I read your posts before I lowered my stomach acid with Tums for a month now I'm completely destroyed my skin is dry I pee a lot my stool is always yellow

Blossom

Forum Supporter
They sell THC test kits in pharmacies and on Amazon so you could test yourself before hand and see if you’re coming up clean or not.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They sell THC test kits in pharmacies and on Amazon so you could test yourself before hand and see if you’re coming up clean or not.
Yeh I think even the Dollar Tree carries them. Not so sure how much I would trust them from Dollar Tree though. lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals