Need someone to talk to derealized state

troubledtimes

After a night of drinking today I'm freaking out it feels like I'm in a dream like state. Like on the verge of phycosis it's gut wrenching. I drink about once a week. Need someone to talk to I probably have some degree of alcohol poising to if someone's available

Marie2000

maybe its brain energy depletion. Try niacinamide dissolved in vodka and rubbed through the skin and also a concotion of coconut oil, hot water and honey plus cocoa. This helped me imnsely to back in reality

Marie2000

alcohol depletes b vts. u need them to process reality. Load up on thm. Think of liver and also sups. look for non synthetic ons

OP
T

troubledtimes

Thnx I took a multivitamin and a n complex just now... I don't have the other suppliments and items you mentioned however

Peater

Taurine, brewers yeast and liver if you can stomach it would be my strategy...

You'll be fine

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
+1000 on b-vitamins.

OP
T

troubledtimes

i also take klonopin 1.5 mgs daily it was prescribed and come to think of it i never got into a derealized state from drinking until i started on a benzo?

O

oldfriend

This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've posted about adverse effects after drinking. Stop drinking.

pro marker

+1000 on b-vitamins.
ive had weed induced derealization for 7 years. in the beginning i spent a lot of time on forums and there were some annecdotes of people getting better by supplementing vitamins. i have never EVER in these 7 years had anything i ate change my derealization, so i never bothered. could you explain why the b vitamins would be beneficial?