Need some help with SSRI/Faverin Withdrawal

chester

So my friend's younger sister has been prescribed faverin and other SSRIs for her BPD, and after 4 months and increasingly depressive behaviour and suicidal ideation(she was tired all the time, felt like she "needed" to kill herself jumping off a roof, amongst other deeply concerning symptons) she has decided to quit cold turkey.

To clarify I did NOT have any input on her decision. My friend told me about it but I knew better than to just but in on such a delicate situation. He's now telling me she's been having these weird withdrawal symptons after not taking it for 2 days, including electricity all over her body and massive headaches. What could I recommend her to take to ease her withdrawal symptons? Would Cypro be any use, or even safe?

bogbody

those withdrawal symptoms are
common. it’s dangerous to go cold turkey. most people recommend tapering off slowly. cypro and progesterone could help. there was a user on here who helped his mom come off her SSRI using those if you search.

PeskyPeater

So my friend's younger sister has been prescribed faverin and other SSRIs for her BPD, and after 4 months and increasingly depressive behaviour and suicidal ideation(she was tired all the time, felt like she "needed" to kill herself jumping off a roof, amongst other deeply concerning symptons) she has decided to quit cold turkey.

To clarify I did NOT have any input on her decision. My friend told me about it but I knew better than to just but in on such a delicate situation. He's now telling me she's been having these weird withdrawal symptons after not taking it for 2 days, including electricity all over her body and massive headaches. What could I recommend her to take to ease her withdrawal symptons? Would Cypro be any use, or even safe?
Brain zaps they call those electric shocks they are not well understood.
Brain zaps are common when abruptly stopping SSRI, I have a thread about it: SSRI induced serotonin transporter degradation - now reversible

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom