Need Some Help Maxing Out Dopamine, Lowering Estrogens? New Here

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Scenes

Yeh the thing with B6 it is very effective at lower prolactin by raising dopamine, so there is an obvious way it worsens water retention. The sun tends to be dehydrating in general, always a good idea to get plenty of fluids if you are in the sun for long.

Any electrolyte supplement works. Its helpful for hydrating, but doesn't "fix" anything I suppose. Could be a mismatch of neurotransmitters and lack of certain hormones that make us more susceptible to drying out. Perhaps plenty of dopamine is there, but something else is missing or inadequate. So any dopamine agonist (say caffeine which is a DA agonist indirectly) worsens this problem.
Agree coffee makes it slightly worse but it's also my favourite thing about 'peating'. The thing is I drink heaps of fluids (milk and juice) so I can't see why I should be dehydrated. Perhaps it's more a fluid balance thing, rather than strictly dehydration? Or perhaps I just need to supplement salt and water for a bit?

Last edited:

redsun

Agree coffee makes it slightly worse but it's also my favourite thing about 'peating'. The thing is I drink heaps of fluids (milk and juice) so I can't see why I should be dehydrated. Perhaps it's more a fluid balance thing, rather than strictly dehydration? Or perhaps I just need to supplement salt and water for a bit?

Salt and water can only help. I remember I did try a period of time where I did get a lot of sodium each meal. Mainly used pickles and salty food, felt pretty good. Hard to follow permanently but at the time I was in a poor metabolic state so doing that helped a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals