Need help with post hpylori infection

Lewistx

i had hpylori 2 years back its cure but Im still struggling to gain daily energy my body feels cold i get cold easy when tempereture is in the 60's im having a hard time gaining wieght my brain fog is bad i cant remember much my feet feel cold but nerves on my feet hurt for some reason im constantly nervous my mouth is very dry and white i have checked for diabetes i dont have it i pee alot too i think im borderline but i dont know how to start eliminating these problems i dont smoke drink non of it.

i had hpylori 2 years back its cure but Im still struggling to gain daily energy my body feels cold i get cold easy when tempereture is in the 60's im having a hard time gaining wieght my brain fog is bad i cant remember much my feet feel cold but nerves on my feet hurt for some reason im constantly nervous my mouth is very dry and white i have checked for diabetes i dont have it i pee alot too i think im borderline but i dont know how to start eliminating these problems i dont smoke drink non of it.
Let’s start with your diet. What does a typical of day of eating for you look like?

OP
L

Lewistx

Let’s start with your diet. What does a typical of day of eating for you look l breakfast I eat eggs I chug a lot of milk in the morning it's random for lunch and dinner since I just came from prison I'm in a halfway house I eat what they give me but my appetite sucks I have to force myself to eat

LadyRae

Well it sounds Ike you are in the middle of some big changes, in fact some of the most stressful events people undergo... It makes sense that you would be having complicated physical symptoms.

Your breakfast sounds like a great start to your day. Is there any way you can add some fruit? And also for snacks throughout the day?

How do you sleep?

I would focus on nourishing your body with good food and getting plenty of sleep. If you can, go for a leisurely stroll through your new neighborhood once or even better, twice a day. Can you eat some raw carrots for snacks also? I would also avoid sodas and alcohol for now until you are feeling better.

My bet is that your health will improve as stress goes down and you are able to nourish your body with healthy food and get lots of sleep.

OP
L

Lewistx

well im as simple as i can be but i need something for my horrible symptoms like when i get in the sun i feel itchy my skin cant handle it my nerves on my feet hurt the most and i urinate alot for no reason i have checked my blood sugar im not diabetic maybe some supplements i could use to make things feel better im constantly stressed becuase of this nerve pain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals